The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

"block that kick"

"block that kick"

"or don't block it because it will probably only take us about 5 plays to score"

OttoinGrotto said:
Have been busy this morning but have had the game on in the background. For matters of consistency, I just want to go on record that I think kicking the field goal there and not going for the TD was a horrible decision, and reinforces why I have huge concerns about our staff's ceiling. That is all.

No one agrees with you*.

*everyone agrees with you.

Have been busy this morning but have had the game on in the background. For matters of consistency, I just want to go on record that I think kicking the field goal there and not going for the TD was a horrible decision, and reinforces why I have huge concerns about our staff's ceiling.

That is all.
You clearly don't understand the game. That FG put us right back in the game. Until they got the ball back, but even so.

Got 3 points with that field goal but he just lost my respect and from the looks of his team's respect. Got 3 points and lost the game.

dasher said:
You clearly don't understand the game. That FG put us right back in the game. Until they got the ball back, but even so.

Hey when you have a chance to grind it out against the high flying 74th ranked offense in the country you take it!

I hope we can stay in this and win, but I don't see it.

Just hoping our guys stay healthy.

Penalties, no aggressive play calling, defense may not as well be on the field.

I really don't see how anyone can say, assuming we can get the commitment of financial resources necessary, that Shafer should be given another year.

It's been 15 years since we have fielded a very good team. 15 years.

i gotta go or i will say something worthy of beinf banned for a week.

dont want to be banned when SU hoops plays tonight, they are worth watching and worth posting about.

NC State 45
SU 10

Hang in there Cuse fans, change is on the way... it has to be.

I hope we can stay in this and win, but I don't see it.

Just hoping our guys stay healthy.

Penalties, no aggressive play calling, defense may not as well be on the field.

I really don't see how anyone can say, assuming we can get the commitment of financial resources necessary, that Shafer should be given another year.

It's been 15 years since we have fielded a very good team. 15 years.
The previous 12 years before he became head coach isn't his fault. This is.

time to see what womack can do. (not putting blame on Zach, just why not, will be the only thing to keep me watching. Smallest crowd in dome history next week my friends

Cuse D giving up. Very sad and now their individual pride is on the line.

time to see what womack can do. (not putting blame on Zach, just why not, will be the only thing to keep me watching. Smallest crowd in dome history next week my friends
We can beat B.C.

I guess I can look to the bright side. In 8 days Shafer will be fired,and I can have my hope back.

i gotta go or i will say something worthy of beinf banned for a week.

dont want to be banned when SU hoops plays tonight, they are worth watching and worth posting about.

NC State 45
SU 10

Hang in there Cuse fans, change is on the way... it has to be.
hoops team could have a rough season

you guys are thinking too narrowly. Shafer is thinking ahead for when we're down 35 with 6 minutes left in the game. We'll hit a few of those fast touchdowns, and then maybe punt a few times but force a fumble, and then be right back in it. We're just treading water until then.

We just can't follow that higher level strategy stuff.

The previous 12 years before he became head coach isn't his fault. This is.

Oh, didn't mean to imply that.

Just showcasing that it's been a long, long time. And Shafer isn't pulling us out of this range of mediocre to crappy.

Anyway, hope this game doesn't get out of hand too quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom