The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

Eric15 said:
If the roles are reversed, it's pretty much guaranteed Shafer attempts and misses a 47 yard field goal there on 4th and 2.

Unfair!

He might have punted.

Just about every team we play has a better QB than us, much better in some cases.

Until that changes, this will continue.

Just about every team we play has a better QB than us, much better in some cases.

Until that changes, this will continue.
I don't think that was true with ED

If you are serious, you must be joking. We kicked a fg from the 1 without even giving it a second thought.

Just saw that in the box score...holy cow.

Unreal stuff.

hardnosed Fg right there...

This staff is beyond a joke. Never have I seen a less prepared team. I feel bad for the parents of the young players who are always on here spouting off about how great Shafer is. With all due respect, they have been a fan for 1 year and also have an agenda... we have been fans for decades and want what is best for SU, not their kids.

Unprepared, no imagination, blown out all the time by average teams. This is beyond an easy decision for Coyle, has been for a while.

Same people bitching about the FG this game were the ones that said take the points at UVA. Can't have it both ways.

Ha, NC State can blame that point free drive on McF***it.
I feel like that ill-advised-bubble-screen-without-numbers was NC State trolling Shafer.

During defensive prep during the week i keep justimagining bullough staring at this on his desk taking notes

image-1884641589.jpg

Same people bitching about the FG this game were the ones that said take the points at UVA. Can't have it both ways.
You do understand that different games call for different calls, don't you? Virginia didn't have the offense that State does

I think NC State has figured out our tic-tac-toe offence.

They're forcing us to go to the air, you're going to have to throw the bean to score points.

so this is what it looks like when defenses prepare for the option and play assignment defense. poor clemson.

They know we can't throw, and our WRs can't break man to man coverage.

If we had Clemson's talent, what would our record be?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom