The Official Wake Forest Game Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Wake Forest Game Thread

Madbiker said:
That's about as bad as you can play the last 30 seconds of a half. Terrible offense and even worse defense.

We didn't have a play.

Why won't we challenge those shots?

Because it's a 25% shooter, shooting a 35 footer? The most likely thing if Cooney really challenges that shot is he fouls him. What's the percentage on that shot at the buzzer against air 8%? Probably less than that.

Just a horrible way to end a half. If Kaleb isn't going to shoot, he shouldn't have the ball. Okay then, one half to go. The big Greek kid can't shoot like that again, can he????

longislandcuse said:
Patterson not exactly earning playing time rn. Starting to think a walk on could play better.

I make a innocent thread about what I think is questionable recruiting but every game the two guys I mention don't produce.

Are the fans waiting for the Duke game to cheer? Seems like every single crowd has been lame this year.

we need a forward who can drive strong to the basket to play high low with rak. Good attacks by Ron though 1 or 2 of those would go down.

Someone want to give G a wake up call. I think he forgot we have a game tonight. His inconsistency is maddening.

Because it's a 25% shooter, shooting a 35 footer? The most likely thing if Cooney really challenges that shot is he fouls him. What's the percentage on that shot at the buzzer against air 8%? Probably less than that.

It's so easy to challenge that shot without coming close to a foul.

Wow. This is a two mean team. We wont beat Wake if it stays this way.

Oddly, Chris would have had a ton of open looks in this game. Its his kind of game. Roberson and Rak shooting 17 footers, not so good.

OrangeDW said:
Are the fans waiting for the Duke game to cheer? Seems like every single crowd has been lame this year.

I've always been a critic if the Dome crowds, it hasn't been good. No offense, but we probably have the worst student section in the ACC. I'm not sure if I blame the seating or blame the students.

we need a forward who can drive strong to the basket to play high low with rak. Good attacks by Ron though 1 or 2 of those would go down.

Not a fan. He should have gone with the left on the shot he had swatted and his other drive was plain dumb. Rak had great position and buss got greedy.

Why won't we challenge those shots?
Yep. I know we don't want to foul but you can't play 6 feet off the guy and give him a clear uncontested look. Get in front of him and get your hands up. Ugh.

Just a horrible way to end a half. If Kaleb isn't going to shoot, he shouldn't have the ball. Okay then, one half to go. The big Greek kid can't shoot like that again, can he????

Weren't you the one chastising the people who were saying this about Kaleb recently?! He is regressing offensively and I don't care about these assist numbers against these scrub ACC guards and teams as of late. With Chris out we can't play now 3 on 5 (perhaps even 2 on 5) on offense.

I don't think I have seen Boeheim so pissed on the sidelines in awhile. Mostly in regards to the defense and Kaleb's play it seemed.

Someone want to give G a wake up call. I think he forgot we have a game tonight. His inconsistency is maddening.
I dont get why he doesn't drive just inside the foul line and shoot more, especially when rak gets inside position on his man for the board.

jordoo said:
Rank And Trevor could use some help boys

Do we have a fourth scorer?

Just dawned on me.

I don't think so.

Wow. This is a two mean team. We wont beat Wake if it stays this way.

Oddly, Chris would have had a ton of open looks in this game. Its his kind of game. Roberson and Rak shooting 17 footers, not so good.

You are so right!!! Someone other than Rak and Trevor needs to show up. Patterson looks good going to the basket but can't seem to finish. Roberson is playing like a 3 and not a 4. MG is nowhere.

But that Greek kid is what's killing us.

I've always been a critic if the Dome crowds, it hasn't been good. No offense, but we probably have the worst student section in the ACC. I'm not sure if I blame the seating or blame the students.

Extremely overrated atmosphere. It's usually great once a year, and it's good maybe 2 or 3 times a year. Our crowd rarely brings it's A game.

Cuse Action said:
BJ looks like a high school kid out there.

The writing is on the wall.

He may transfer regardless of Bryant.

Weren't you the one chastising the people who were saying this about Kaleb recently?! He is regressing offensively and I don't care about these assist numbers against these scrub ACC guards and teams as of late. With Chris out we can't play now 3 on 5 (perhaps even 2 on 5) on offense.

I don't think I have seen Boeheim so pissed on the sidelines in awhile. Mostly in regards to the defense and Kaleb's play it seemed.

What I said was that he was doing a good job running the team but at the end of the half, he shouldn't have the ball. But he has to play since he's our best option at guard. Who else do we have?????????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom