The Official Wake Forest Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Wake Forest Game Thread

I dont get why he doesn't drive just inside the foul line and shoot more, especially when rak gets inside position on his man for the board.

Rak's jump hook and Gbinije driving to the bucket against virtually anyone are the two offensive plays on this team that inspire the most confidence in me. Both look unguardable.

What I said was that he was doing a good job running the team but at the end of the half, he shouldn't have the ball. But he has to play since he's our best option at guard. Who else do we have?????????

I do agree it's a dilemna we're in. Not good. Ugh...

He's no turning it over at all. I'm happy with that.

I'd rather get a few turnovers and no tentative/hesitant play than playing not to lose and playing four on five on offense.

Weren't you the one chastising the people who were saying this about Kaleb recently?! He is regressing offensively and I don't care about these assist numbers against these scrub ACC guards and teams as of late. With Chris out we can't play now 3 on 5 (perhaps even 2 on 5) on offense.

I don't think I have seen Boeheim so pissed on the sidelines in awhile. Mostly in regards to the defense and Kaleb's play it seemed.

And as far as defense, it's the wings!!!!! MG and Tyler are awful tonight. We've scored 36. That's not bad. That Greek kid is killing us.

I've always been a critic if the Dome crowds, it hasn't been good. No offense, but we probably have the worst student section in the ACC. I'm not sure if I blame the seating or blame the students.
lol two3 you've always been a critic of a lot of things. normally i agree with your opinions, don't get me wrong. but this made me laugh.

Extremely overrated atmosphere. It's usually great once a year, and it's good maybe 2 or 3 times a year. Our crowd rarely brings it's A game.
Its more of a festival like dallas cowboy stadium then a hostile environment.

OrangeYaGladi said:
lol two3 you've always been a critic of a lot of things. normally i agree with your opinions, don't get me wrong. but this made me laugh.

Lol. Thanks man.

But, if you look at the atmospheres around the league, we're not looking good in that ranking.

Gave them confidence, now they better figure out a way to score, play D and rebound. Maybe someone besides Rak and Cooney can do something? So far Kaleb Joseph is killing us with his inability to do much of anything.

OburgOrange said:
Chat room getting ugly

I've never had the privilege of joining it, please give some highlights!!!!

I'd be much more shocked we don't lose to someone we should beat, than if we beat a team we shouldn't (Top tier ACC).

longislandcuse said:
Gave them confidence, now they better figure out a way to score, play D and rebound. Maybe someone besides Rak and Cooney can do something? So far Kaleb Joseph is killing us with his inability to do much of anything.

We have more problems than just Joseph.

Cooney can't shoot a three every time down the court and Rak is going to get guarded. They are still two other guys on the court and they've done literally nothing.

I'd be much more shocked we don't lose to someone we should beat, than if we beat a team we shouldn't (Top tier ACC).

who says we should beat Wake? They are pretty even to us talent wise. Without McC anyways they are...

OburgOrange said:
Go check it out

I'm at a bar getting wasted. Don't think I can't get it on my phone. Lol

This is an example of a game where we should be able to play a defense other than zone.

All their scoring has come on points the zone has manufactured for them, allowing guys who otherwise couldn't score to get wide open, step-into jumpers

Obviously the bigger issue is offense, but we're giving players who haven't proven they could beat someone wide open shots

Just going to enjoy the year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom