The only Big East team | Syracusefan.com

The only Big East team

CuseJuice

Walk On
that didn't lose to Cuse this year--- UConn. Normally I would hate that, but after yesterday I'm more like eh, whatever. How are they playing right now btw?

Oh yeah, .

I keep thinking about their comments after the game that we were going south with the taste of uconn in our mouth. 1. Their team has a real high opinion of themselves considering we won 5 out of the last 7 games against them. 2. I think our little trip to Atlanta has forever washed away anything Storrs related from our mouths.

Losing to UConn this year was equivalent to if we lost to Seton Hall. Felt like at the time, but after few days we knew we'd be in the tourney and they wouldn't. And how it was their biggest game of the year.

Losing to UConn this year was equivalent to if we lost to Seton Hall. Felt like at the time, but after few days we knew we'd be in the tourney and they wouldn't. And how it was their biggest game of the year.

We all know that if we win this thing there will be post on their board saying they're better than us because they won a game in January and it will get 30 likes.

We all know that if we win this thing there will be post on their board saying they're better than us because they won a game in January and it will get 30 likes.
After we won yesterday all my dad (UConn fan) said was "we'll still have more titles than you", their inferiority complex is unreal. San Francisco has more national titles than Wichita State, but that doesn't matter right now.

I keep thinking about their comments after the game that we were going south with the taste of uconn in our mouth. 1. Their team has a real high opinion of themselves considering we won 5 out of the last 7 games against them. 2. I think our little trip to Atlanta has forever washed away anything Storrs related from our mouths.

Looks like every major conference also had a bad taste of uconn in their mouths, considering that nobody would touch them with a ten foot pole in big boy conference expansion.

The bad taste is likely that they bring little to the table. It will be fun to watch their decline into irrelevancy. In fact, it's already begun.

Time to forget about UConn, guys. They are rear view mirror.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom