The politics board is gone? | Syracusefan.com

The politics board is gone?

swish7

All Conference
Interesting. Hadn't looked for it in a while, until now. Makes sense. Don't disagree. Just wondering.

It's the new pay side...maybe you're behind in payments????

Well, it's not by definition "the politics board," it just sorta evolved that way. Most of the former posters are those who know Trump is indefensible, but are still going to vote for him again anyway. Or at least it seems that way. Come on over. We talk about other stuff, too. Help us grow. :)

Well, it's not by definition "the politics board," it just sorta evolved that way. Most of the former posters are those who know Trump is indefensible, but are still going to vote for him again anyway. Or at least it seems that way. Come on over. We talk about other stuff, too. Help us grow. :)
Which board is it? I see 5 OT boards, and none have politics in the title. I honestly don't want to get into it again, save to share this or that. It ultimately goes nowhere. Its almost like a Boomerang Effect.

Which board is it? I see 5 OT boards, and none have politics in the title. I honestly don't want to get into it again, save to share this or that. It ultimately goes nowhere. Its almost like a Boomerang Effect.

It's here:

You won't see it, however because it's not on the official off-topic board list. And you need permission from one of the moderators to gain access. I don't make the rules. Send one of them a PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom