The Program is in free fall | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

The Program is in free fall

This board has rules that posters need to follow. When the rules are not followed, posts get deleted, users get warnings and if it continues, users get banned.

You are not going to convince the admins to turn this board into Syracuse.com. If you don’t like the way things are done here, you should leave. One of our biggest rules is not complaining about our rules and standards. You are breaking that rules with this post.
You are officially being warned. It is up to you what happens next.
Tomcat, who deleted the poll yesterday? Cto said she didn't do it. It had over 100 votes in a couple hours with 88% wanting Boeheim out immediately or at end of season. The poll wasn't "tasteless" or broke any rules and was an informative thread. What gave there Tomcat?

Tomcat, who deleted the poll yesterday? Cto said she didn't do it. It had over 100 votes in a couple hours with 88% wanting Boeheim out immediately or at end of season. The poll wasn't "tasteless" or broke any rules and was an informative thread. What gave there Tomcat?
I didn't delete your poll. I never saw it.

Complaining in public threads about board policy is not a good idea. It is a direct violation of a basic board rule.

This is the second time in this thread I have had to warn you about not following board policy. If you care about staying on the board, please start acting like you want to stay.

I do not want to ban you, or anyone else for that matter.

I didn't delete your poll. I never saw it.

Complaining in public threads about board policy is not a good idea. It is a direct violation of a basic board rule.

This is the second time in this thread I have had to warn you about not following board policy. If you care about staying on the board, please start acting like you want to stay.

I do not want to ban you, or anyone else for that matter.
I have taken this to PM with you and other mods.

I'm out... Watching this is a waste of two hours... I'll check back in next year... I'm going full-fledged fair-weather... Free fallin... Might pick up some tickets when they back to Manley...

Last edited:
I love the idea that Rak just didn’t “want it” until he was a senior. And yes, I’m sure a coach is going to say “well we should’ve used him more as a junior, our bad.” Very plausible all around imo.

Old debate, but nevertheless, JB did state quite explicitly during Rak's Senior year, I think in one of his radio shows (because I used to link it as part of the argument - but don't care to find it now), that Rak could have contributed significantly as a Junior.

However, I think the point extended into the fact that we had better options so getting him the ball was not the priority, and it would just be taking shots away from X player...and we had better options.

I recall it mainly because the argument was especially humorous to me as all the posters who were quoting JB on Rak for years, saying he was lazy, (silly narrative by his Junior year btw), and suddenly morphed into, "Ehhhhh, JB says stuff" for a week or two, at least on that point.

Which was my big takeaway. :)

Certain narratives stick...Buddy could miss every 3 for 3 months and you'll still get the "best shooter ever - he shot 40% in ACC play last year" argument. He won't obviously, at least I hope he never goes so cold, but that'll never go away even if he doesn't ever hit that number again. Once a shooter, always a shooter, once lazy, always lazy.

hold on next 2 years.

hqdefault.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom