The program is washed. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The program is washed.

The thing about the portal is that kids want playing time. We should have plenty of minutes available.

Yet are we willing to go after studs in the portal? The problems outweigh the solutions playing zone.

So play and start him all year long and the randomly on game 30 of the season bench him and play him zero minutes….. that doesn’t add it. Regardless if you think he should have been playing all year or not

Probably a disciplinary thing. He probably said something, or gave insufficient effort in practice, and Boeheim is going to go with other guys. Go with the guy who brings the effort, until he doesn't, then "next man up".

Calll me insane, but I still think JB is staying simply so that when his wins get reinstated, that he will be the all time winningest coach. He cares about it that much. Trust me
I don't think that is it. One, I don't think his wins will be reinstated while he is still coaching. It ever. And if it gets him ahead of K, they will never be reinstated. I think he is afraid that he will die if he stops coaching.

I don't think that is it. One, I don't think his wins will be reinstated while he is still coaching. It ever. And if it gets him ahead of K, they will never be reinstated. I think he is afraid that he will die if he stops coaching.

Yep- which you don't have to be close to the situation to gather... that said enough is enough. This can't persist - and the equity argument - the past 5 years have operated on that equity. The last two have eaten it all up and not just the wins/losses.

I have a feeling Jim has everyone in his back pocket. He has built up “equity” according to Wildhack. He’s been at the helm so long and has had so much success that he’s basically untouchable. He knows that. He very much knows that or he wouldn’t have made the comments he made. He will coach as long as he feels like it.
It’s a sucky situation for us fans. We can’t do anything about it until he feels like leaving. He such a narcissist that he still feels like he’s the smartest coach there ever was. Still feels healthy. He may coach another 5 years.
He could have a losing record the next 5 years and they will not fire him.

The NCAA will never give JB his wins back if it helps him pass Coach K.
Maybe the school will strike a deal with the NCAA to give him the wins back if he retires immediately. JB gets his wins and then reneges on the deal. Amirite?

With the 101 included, I believe he is still 87 behind K's 1202 total wins. Not sure he can get 87 in four seasons, so in five years he will be 83 years old. Not to sound morbid, but 83 is 83.

Pitt lost their “best players” and they’ve won 21. The game has changed
And Boeheim hasn’t shown that he’s willing to use the transfer portal like Pitt did.

Calll me insane, but I still think JB is staying simply so that when his wins get reinstated, that he will be the all time winningest coach. He cares about it that much. Trust me
One national championship. Who cares if JB has the most wins. He is not in the top 10 of all time coaches in my opinion. We owe him nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom