The program is washed. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The program is washed.

You Lose Get Out GIF
One national championship. Who cares if JB has the most wins. He is not in the top 10 of all time coaches in my opinion. We owe him nothing.

375 comments on the schools athletics Facebook page on the post about this game, and they all basically say one of 2 things. Coach or zone need to go or both. I hope they read their own stuff they post, and the reactions. And most of the responses are well thought out, not just wining or complaining. And the only positives are about Benny.

I don't think that is it. One, I don't think his wins will be reinstated while he is still coaching. It ever. And if it gets him ahead of K, they will never be reinstated. I think he is afraid that he will die if he stops coaching.
I agree with that too Dash. Not saying he’s Joe Pa but same thing happened to him and I think JB definitely fears that

I agree with that too Dash. Not saying he’s Joe Pa but same thing happened to him and I think JB definitely fears that
I think you and dasher are onto something. Bear Bryant was also gone only about a month after he retired.

Calll me insane, but I still think JB is staying simply so that when his wins get reinstated, that he will be the all time winningest coach. He cares about it that much. Trust me

I agree, just dont think they will get reinstated so hes doing it all for nothing

No, we all still owe JB as much time as he’d like. The debt is not yet paid.
See with this comment I have to be I have to know are you being serious or are you just that stupid because this is the dumbest comment I have ever heard!
No other big time program especially one that brings in the money that we are capable of doing would consider this regardless of what he has done!
hes been inducted into the hall of fame, he's made a ton of money, 2 kids playing professional ball, 2nd in all time wins & A national title. This is strictly selfish based and he just does not want to leave because he says so and people are actually gonna get behind that, WOW!
he has a great life. we don't owe him anything When it comes to things like this when you are pretty much leaving the program in a terrible place, knowing that and does not care and you think that we should let him keep progressing in that direction??!! So I wish people would shut up with this narrative like he can leave whatever he wants regardless if you win a game, like that is just the dumbest thing I have ever heard and all that's gonna do is put us in a no win institution for 10 years and then you're, the same people are going to be complaining about why we're in the position we're at!!!

do you see how much of a conundrum and a stupid way of doing things.

I'm sorry if I'm a little brash at this point but this back-and-forth has been going on for how long now and the results are clear as day I'm just tired of saying the same thing Which is completely logical and just people come out and just kind of still say the same dumb s*** 4 whatever reason

I don't think that is it. One, I don't think his wins will be reinstated while he is still coaching. It ever. And if it gets him ahead of K, they will never be reinstated. I think he is afraid that he will die if he stops coaching.
Gus has 9 lives

375 comments on the schools athletics Facebook page on the post about this game, and they all basically say one of 2 things. Coach or zone need to go or both. I hope they read their own stuff they post, and the reactions. And most of the responses are well thought out, not just wining or complaining. And the only positives are about Benny.
Aren't you well connected? What do ypu think the scuttlebutt around the office cooler is?

I am sure it is hard to give up something you have done for so long, but at some point those around him need to have discussions.

Yeah that's what I'm saying, hes an egotistical guy who does not care about anything but him and his achievements,l how hes remembered blah blah but he doesn't understand that hes doing this, people are not stupid they can see through all this nonsense and understand that hes going out the exact opposite way that he is trying to portray

Yup, its a trainwreck and not stopping

Calll me insane, but I still think JB is staying simply so that when his wins get reinstated, that he will be the all time winningest coach. He cares about it that much. Trust me

He has another 87 wins to go (including vacated).
That's basically how man games we have won the last 5 (88).

Couldn't imagine dealing with another 5 years like the past ones -- assuming we even stay on that pace.

Does he really think he can stick around for 6 more years to pass K?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom