The Shady to Tennessee thread (it was fun while it lasted)... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Shady to Tennessee thread (it was fun while it lasted)...

I mean...is Tennessee’s AD in that much of an echo chamber that he didn’t realize how this would land- and I am not even including his role in the horror show in Happy Valley?

That aside how can he actually think this is a good move for football reasons? Holy smokes how much is this guy paid??

If I was a UT grad, ‘livid’ wouldn’t even begin to cover it...

All I know from Currie's team around here at Kansas State was that Bill Snyder didn't like him and neither did Frank Martin.

Looks like the hire may not actually happen now due to backlash in the couple hours since announced.

Amazing.
Good luck winning games in the SEC by blocking punts, UT!

We draw 70,000 less than them and we would've had a fit over that hire. I can't imagine what those fans are feeling

BD5AE90E-610E-48B1-A217-0BF074F04FFD.jpeg
The Rock at Tennessee.

Looks like the hire may not actually happen now due to backlash in the couple hours since announced.

You serious? HAHA! Sorry Greg - no deal. We haven't announced anything yet but Twitter is still killing us :rolling:

The whole "Choppin' Wood" would play well in Tennessee.

The Shady hire is getting killed so much it would be hilarious if they went back and said no deal.

Now there pool of interest would be even smaller.
Schiano is getting defended by Peter King.

Schiano to Tennessee has taken over the internet in ways that Chris Ash to Syracuse could never quite accomplish.

Twitter is very entertaining tonight.

Here’s an interesting one.

BIG HIRE FOR BIG ORANGE

**** Tennessee

Schiano to Tennessee has taken over the internet in ways that Chris Ash to Syracuse could never quite accomplish.

"No disrespect to GS"
Sure, Albert.

I say we put in our offer early.

Schiano is a hump, but Tennessee fans are a little delusional about the current status of their football program.
What HC wants to deal with a fanbase and boosters who think it's 1998?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom