The Shady to Tennessee thread (it was fun while it lasted)... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The Shady to Tennessee thread (it was fun while it lasted)...

Someone posted that they heard on a Fox channel that UT and Schiano had a contract 2 weeks ago and to walk away from it now would cost the university $20M! LMAO

What is absolutely beyond my comprehension in all of this is how anyone could possibly see any sort of connection between Schiano and Tennessee. If it was some school in the Northeast, sure. But Tennessee?

Im sorry but this is comical, god bless the rednecks on Rocky Top they will "knock him off" before he sets foot in the Volunteer state...

Im sorry but this is comical, god bless the rednecks on Rocky Top they will "knock him off" before he sets foot in the Volunteer state...

There’s a whole bunch of “experts” on twitter talking up the Schiano hire and crapping on UT fans. Peter King, Mandel, Herbstreit, Wetzel, Thamel, Brinson, Wolken.

I’m LMAO at this entire thing.

There’s a whole bunch of “experts” on twitter talking up the Schiano hire and crapping on UT fans. Peter King, Mandel, Herbstreit, Wetzel, Thamel, Brinson, Wolken.

Peter King knows jack squat about college ball. He even admits he hardly watches it. I doubt he even knows about the Penn St connection.

Schiano is a hump, but Tennessee fans are a little delusional about the current status of their football program.
What HC wants to deal with a fanbase and boosters who think it's 1998?

Damn straight! When we all know it's really 1987!

TN Speaker of the House and candidate for governor weighing in.

Who “shares our TN values”...what does that even mean? Sounds like it’s straight out of a movie.

Who “shares our TN values”...what does that even mean? Sounds like it’s straight out of a movie.
It’s such BS pandering but to stop the hire the Vols have to use the he knew about Sandusky card.

It’s such BS pandering but to stop the hire the Vols have to use the he knew about Sandusky card.

And that makes me want him to get the job and go 5-7 every year even more.

Well, our board called the UT-VPI game at the Bristol Raceway the “My cousin/wife is prettier than your cousin/wife” Bowl.

All guys who protect one of their own and are blind to what a scumbag he is.

Some guy: Trey Wallace (@TreyW_Radio) | Twitter is reporting that the Vols killed the deal. Caused too much of a sht storm. He's probably right, too. Besides, it's likely that Schiano actually might not survive the job. I mean that literally.
If Tennessee pulls out they aren’t getting any current HC.
They are stuck finding either a Tee Martin type hire or a real nobody.

They made their bed now they are screwed.

If Tennessee pulls out they aren’t getting any current HC.
They are stuck finding either a Tee Martin type hire or a real nobody.

They made their bed now they are screwed.
If they don't the program suffers. Bad. Vol fans are die-hards, serious die-hards, and I've never seen them talk the sht they're talking right now.

How many times has this happened?

I know when Briles was going to coach in Canada as some offensive coordinator assistant, a backlash on social media squashed the deal. Any times when this has happened in a major coaching position?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom