The sky is falling | Syracusefan.com

The sky is falling

NovaOrange

Starter
I just wanted to post a positive thread thanking the players for such a great year. We started off 25-0 and did great things as a team when we lost so much talent from last year's team. This group wanted to win as bad as the fan base did and my heart goes out to Fair and Keita. You both have my up most respect for representing SU in the best way a college student/athlete could. Thanks for the memories and fans the current team recruits and coach will have us reloaded for another great run. For the people that complain take a deep breath and appreciate what these seniors did for SU. Please stop posting non sense on ESPN and message boards no one likes a cry baby.

Sincerely

A life long fan

I just wanted to post a positive thread thanking the players for such a great year. We started off 25-0 and did great things as a team when we lost so much talent from last year's team. This group wanted to win as bad as the fan base did and my heart goes out to Fair and Keita. You both have my up most respect for representing SU in the best way a college student/athlete could. Thanks for the memories and fans the current team recruits and coach will have us reloaded for another great run. For the people that complain take a deep breath and appreciate what these seniors did for SU. Please stop posting non sense on ESPN and message boards no one likes a cry baby.

Sincerely

A life long fan

I couldn't have said it better myself. Good luck CJ and Baye, and THANK YOU both for four great years...

Well stated. With all of the venom and silliness that has been posted about this team, it is nice to see posts like this. CJ and Baye will be missed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom