The Special One Returns | Syracusefan.com

The Special One Returns

I'm sensing a small but passionate sub-fanbase of soccer on here. Prem looks very interesting next year. Chelsea, Man U, Man City with new managers. If Liverpool retain Suarez I think he can do great things with Sturridge and Coutinho. Lots of excitement in club soccer.

I'm sensing a small but passionate sub-fanbase of soccer on here. Prem looks very interesting next year. Chelsea, Man U, Man City with new managers. If Liverpool retain Suarez I think he can do great things with Sturridge and Coutinho. Lots of excitement in club soccer.

BTW, Liverpool's away and 3rd jerseys for next year are abysmal. I would not be pleased if I had to look at that all season.

steven-gerrard-liverpool-away.jpg

liverpool-third-shirt.jpg

EPL kits sometimes go horribly wrong. That is one of those times.

COYS!

COYS!

Obviously what they do with Bale is the big question. AVB seems focused on adding Leandro Damiao. They need a CM because Dembele is better as an attacking mid. Too bad Moutinho is off the board. The top 5 has so much quality plus Liverpool rising. I love international games but club sides are the best.

Obviously what they do with Bale is the big question. AVB seems focused on adding Leandro Damiao. They need a CM because Dembele is better as an attacking mid. Too bad Moutinho is off the board. The top 5 has so much quality plus Liverpool rising. I love international games but club sides are the best.
Biggest thing from not making CL was the Bale limbo. Sounds like one more year of him - need to make the CL and make the case to keep him longer.

Needed an attacker.

I've only been into EPL soccer for two years, but man is it fun

Sorry, Poppy. I am only now getting back into futbol, but on a slight tangent...
Did anyone here think they were going to see announcement that Bjorn has returned?
Slightly disappointed, I can't lie.
caldy_web.jpg

based on the other thread- i fully expect jlh's baby to pop out flashing the 3 sign on one hand with a pbr in the other.. let the paternity struggle begin..

BTW, Liverpool's away and 3rd jerseys for next year are abysmal. I would not be pleased if I had to look at that all season.

Warrior indeed makes shetty kits. Also can't stand Adidas'. Think their fit is frumpy looking. Puma and Nike is where its at.

based on the other thread- i fully expect jlh's baby to pop out flashing the 3 sign on one hand with a pbr in the other.. let the paternity struggle begin..
Marsh-Bjorn custody battle. Might be one of the funniest in a long while.
:rolling:

My concern is with him supposedly looking to sell great guys like Luis and Ivanovic to raise money to buy players. Those guys are key guys and are developing chemistry as a group. I hope he doesn't shake thongs up too much. Just add a couple center forwards, give the young guys on loan a real chance, and add a central defender as Terry nears the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom