The streak, or Battle? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The streak, or Battle?

Gotta be honest, I don't consider Battle's sake at all when pondering this question. I wish him no ill will and hope he has success with all he does in life, but I'm a SU fan first.

His success as a pro has no bearing on whether or not I can pay my mortgage. He doesn't nor should he care about me in that way, and likewise I don't consider his finances post SU when thinking about him. I'm confident he'll be fine regardless.

You actually understood what I meant. I was just asking what each person's preference was, after I had seen some Sub Standard article about "the streak". I didn't want to be like the threads of other players that some who didnt get it mocked me for repeating. I did not ask what was best for Battle, Trimble, Meeks, or a "unicorn" like Buddy Hield. I simply wanted to know if fans would prefer Battle come back at the expense of this streak that was being glorified in the Standard. Streaks are meaningful to some people, and I wanted to get a measure of what percentage of folks it meant more to than having Battle back, assuming he played at the exact same level. I still have avoided answering to prevent bias, as it is something that truly interests me.

Summary: Assuming same level of play, streak or Battle?

This has to be good news for Malachi to see some minutes this season behind Buddy Hield (who i personally don't see the infatuation with), right? They drafted a pure PG (Fox from Kentucky) and so me thinks Malachi will have a chance to prove himself this season.

June 28 updates
i
4:14 p.m. ET: The Sacramento Kings will not extend a qualifying offer to shooting guard Ben McLemore and he'll become an unrestricted free agent, league sources tell ESPN. McLemore has averaged 8.1 points and 2.1 rebounds per game since being drafted by the Kings in 2013.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom