The unwritten rules of baseball... | Syracusefan.com

The unwritten rules of baseball...

Apparently, they now include giving up when down 7-0 in the ninth:

Twins upset that Sisco bunted vs. shift in 9th

I was shocked that a professional player would complain about someone laying down a bunt, when a perfect game/no-hitter was not on the line, while they were defensively sitting in a shift.
What crap. Dozier should be embarrassed whining about that.

I still don't understand why lefties don't try to hit a grounder down the 3rd base line for a stand-up double every time they put on that stupid shift. But nooooooooo (said in John Belushi voice)! They've got to swing for the fences in right field and pop it up for a routine out.

Every time I read or hear about stuff like this and the other "unwritten rules", I thank my lucky stars I'm not a seamhead.

I still don't understand why lefties don't try to hit a grounder down the 3rd base line for a stand-up double every time they put on that stupid shift. But nooooooooo (said in John Belushi voice)! They've got to swing for the fences in right field and pop it up for a routine out.

Every time I read or hear about this, I thank my lucky stars I'm not a seamhead.

Giambi could have batted .400 in New York if he ever learned to hit a slap grounder the opposite way.

The "unwritten rules" of baseball are such crap.

The worst was when Cole Hamels beaned Bryce Harper intentionally because Harper had the audacity to perform well at a young age.

How dare he.

What crap. Dozier should be embarrassed whining about that.
Seriously.

I will have to add him to my list of hated players.

Maybe even #26.

The 1st 25 are the redsux active roster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom