Things we need to see vs WMU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Things we need to see vs WMU

He had a ball to Hatcher where Hatcher shredded his guy off the line, if Shrader got the ball out in front of him it’s 6. Against Colgate it was still a catch but against a team with P5 speed it’s likely a breakup.
That may be more accuracy than arm strength. Sometimes it's just hard to tell.

IMG_5344.png
That may be more accuracy than arm strength. Sometimes it's just hard to tell.
I don’t know how to post videos so I’ll just post the picture. This one particularly seems to be arm strength, Hatcher had to slow down and turn his body back towards Shrader to catch it.

I don’t know how to post videos so I’ll just post the picture. This one particularly was arm strength, Hatcher had to slow down and turn his body back towards Shrader to catch it.

Yeah, and I think that's the one I was thinking of when I mentioned there was one.

I would like to see our DL continue to stuff the run. In their opening game, the WMU churned-out 330 yds on the ground, with Buckely accounting for 194 yds. on 30 carries. I have a feeling that our DL will be a bit more stout that St. Francis'.
On the other side of the ball, the WMU Defense yielded only 51 yds. on the ground. I would like to see our ground game be considerably more productive than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom