This board is manic | Syracusefan.com

This board is manic

SyracuseMiami

Scout Team
Can we please just move on and look forward to the rest of the season for cryin out loud?? Enjoy the win, god mows we have had plenty go the other way. Life is good, we are 3-1 and we are off to a secure future in the ACC! What can you people possibly have to complain about?? Go Cuse!!!

i dont care how pretty or ugly its been..were 3-1 thats all i care about

I agree, we should be happy to be 3-1.

However, I do get some of the complaints. There if definitely room for improvement and I'd like to see it just like the rest of you.

As the season goes on, I think we will see that improvement.

Can we please just move on and look forward to the rest of the season for cryin out loud?? Enjoy the win, god mows we have had plenty go the other way. Life is good, we are 3-1 and we are off to a secure future in the ACC! What can you people possibly have to complain about?? Go Cuse!!!

You got that right.

And it's not just the number of complaints, its the grandioseness of the solutions offered
We have heard:

Our fan base is insufficiently large, loyal and enthusiastic. We need a new, larger and more dedicated one.

We need a new stadium ... an outdoor one with a retractable roof, no less.

And finally there's the play calling from the "screen pass on every down" crowd or some such nonsense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom