This can happen when foul up 3 | Syracusefan.com

This can happen when foul up 3

it helps when the team on D doent bother to send 4 guys to the line and noone boxes out the shooter.

i think with the foreign exchange rate though its only worth 2pts here.

I'm thinking they would wave that off in the NCAA. Looked like he may have crossed the line before the ball hit the rim. Really close though.

Just watched a bit more frame by frame and it's really close. And the ref with his back to us shields it a bit.

I'm thinking they would wave that off in the NCAA. Looked like he may have crossed the line before the ball hit the rim. Really close though.

Just watched a bit more frame by frame and it's really close. And the ref with his back to us shields it a bit.

Just found it...sure did.

This is probably racist, but two white guys shouldn't chest bump like that. They nearly killed each other.

Being able to hit the rim, have it bounce directly back to you, and making that pass in one motion is really awesome. Those are talents. And practice.

This is probably racist, but two white guys shouldn't chest bump like that. They nearly killed each other.

Being able to hit the rim, have it bounce directly back to you, and making that pass in one motion is really awesome. Those are talents. And practice.

Lol what does them being white have anything to do with it?

Lol what does them being white have anything to do with it?

More athletic guys don't usually both fall down. Maybe it was they were just too hyped. I think they both jumped higher than they ever had and were unable to stick the landing from that altitude.

it helps when the team on D doent bother to send 4 guys to the line and noone boxes out the shooter.

i think with the foreign exchange rate though its only worth 2pts here.

#1. The international rules only allow 3 defensive players in the lane for a foul shot.
#2. I'm not sure you can box out from that angle.

If it were in the NCAA one of the numb nut refs would have called a phantom charge or travel.. and waived the entire thing off

#1. The international rules only allow 3 defensive players in the lane for a foul shot.
#2. I'm not sure you can box out from that angle.
nice.. shows how much international bball i watch.

attack the shooter. first rule of box out.

I always love these crazy shots.

But in reality...

If you don’t foul, there’s a 35% chance you go to OT.

If you do foul, there’s about a 5-10% chance you go to OT.

If you do foul, there’s about a 0.5% chance you lose in regulation.

I always love these crazy shots.

But in reality...

If you don’t foul, there’s a 35% chance you go to OT.

If you do foul, there’s about a 5-10% chance you go to OT.

If you do foul, there’s about a 0.5% chance you lose in regulation.
Exactly. The +EV play is to foul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom