this color commentator, coach dick itch is THE WORST | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

this color commentator, coach dick itch is THE WORST

Pretty easy actually...

Baylor is loaded with talent.

But they are not yet a "team" and don't play with consistency.

Based on how well they've recruited, there are lots of expectations at Baylor, but DD doesn't believe they will play up to those expectations.

And if they fizzle out with all those 4 and 5-star recruits, the coach just might get fired.

Well, assuming Drew is doing things on the up and up (which is debated), they would be the most foolish school in the country. The turnaround job he's done with the program is similar to a Bobby Cremins and other program builders. 2 Elite Eights in the last 4 years for a program that, before he arrived, had not been to the NCAA tourney since 1988 and was mired in a murder scandal!

This type of record might get the coach of UCLA or Kentucky fired, but for Baylor they should build a shrine.

Is there going to be a game that goes by without a thread about how bad a color guy is... A lot of professional color guys on this message board I guess. If you hate it that much mute your tv and shut up already.

I hardly have the sound up when I watch college hoops anymore. Seems a lot of the announcers take the 'E' in ESPN to an extreme. Very annoying a la Vitale. When I heard Dakich was going to do the game I made sure it was down. The joke was on me. I saw some replays and realized I confused him with Mr Kentucky Jimmy Dykes.

"Baylor's a good enough team to get you fired."

Interpret.
This was Dakich admitting that he's not a good enough coach to get a physically gifted team to play to the level of expectations.

anyone who likes Dakich is a mouth breathing B1G fan
Yea he definitely hates syracuse...people who hate syracuse usually spend over two hours praising them and start off the broadcast talking up one of their players. If that's hate then I guess I hate everyone

Yea he definitely hates syracuse...people who hate syracuse usually spend over two hours praising them and start off the broadcast talking up one of their players. If that's hate then I guess I hate everyone

where did I say he hates Syracuse?

where did I say he hates Syracuse?
Sorry, my bad bud. I'm not a big 1G fan and surprisingly enough...I like Dakich. I know, I'm a little strange I guess.

Sorry, my bad bud. I'm not a big 1G fan and surprisingly enough...I like Dakich. I know, I'm a little strange I guess.
He doesn't hate Syracuse but he loves Indiana and the big 10 and doesn't try to hide it. He praised us in the second half when his team was getting smoked, and a lot of you bought it hook line and sinker.

He doesn't hate Syracuse but he loves Indiana and the big 10 and doesn't try to hide it. He praised us in the second half when his team was getting smoked, and a lot of you bought it hook line and sinker.
Bought it hook line and sinker... That's funny. I guess some also can't be pleased regardless the person who does syracuse games. He started off the game talking about how good CJ is and had a lot of nice things to say about syracuse throughout. For someone who was part of the Indiana program for a while, he actually in my opinion did a nice job yesterday and had a lot of nice things to say about the Syracuse players. I never understand the people who get so bent out of shape over the announcers. I watch the games for the basketball, not what the announcers have to say.

i don't judge announcers solely on how much they like boeheim. i like boeheim too and you'd all kill yourselves if you had to listen to me for 2 hours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom