This game is about Hickey. | Syracusefan.com

This game is about Hickey.

upperdeck

Living Legend
he wants to be a Pro he needs to show he can block speed rushers on the edge. we better have worked on the running game this week. the one edge we have is size on the oline against the dline. If we can run just a little we can have a shot to move the ball and make life for Hunt a bit easier. we cant turn this into a pass fest and let the pass rushers just go every play

he wants to be a Pro he needs to show he can block speed rushers on the edge. we better have worked on the running game this week. the one edge we have is size on the oline against the dline. If we can run just a little we can have a shot to move the ball and make life for Hunt a bit easier. we cant turn this into a pass fest and let the pass rushers just go every play
Hickey -vs- Beasley...I've been waiting for this match-up for two weeks. Could be a huge deciding factor in the game.

I'd run right at Beasley. He's going to be there anyway. You might as well be the one initiating the collision on the smaller man.

I'd run right at Beasley. He's going to be there anyway. You might as well be the one initiating the collision on the smaller man.

I'd love to see Jerome run him over. Vic is good - but not very big.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom