This has likely been discussed... | Syracusefan.com

This has likely been discussed...

edowd26

Hall of Fame
But I'm to lazy to sift through.

So, what are our expectation going into next year? Clearly the future looks bright but losing the 4 players we are losing I am sure we will take a but if a slide back... Anyone know how the players are devleoping? Who do we expect to carry the torch next year? Obviously I'm always optimistic so... Final four her we come.

It's good to be back.

Welcome back. Too early to tell in my opinion, but I would expect one of KJ and Cooney to lead the way but I still expect big things out of Roberson and/or BJ. Roc is going to be the critical piece to our defense and he's the right man for the job. We will be better than most would have you believe.

Welcome back. Too early to tell in my opinion, but I would expect one of KJ and Cooney to lead the way but I still expect big things out of Roberson and/or BJ. Roc is going to be the critical piece to our defense and he's the right man for the job. We will be better than most would have you believe.

Well, if there are not solid stars then more players are going to get playing time. My thinking is we will have a lot more losses going into the big dance but we may be a better team with a better chance of making a run past a team like Dayton.

I hope we have a better season than the Bucs and their talentless rookie QB.

That being said, it seems as though (knock on wood) we always have 1-2 guys surprise us with their sophomore leap. Fab, Dion, Scoop, MCW, KJo, Grant to name a few. Maybe we get one sophomore surprise and one junior surprise and are close to where we were last year.

Too early to say, but I think we will struggle a little bit early on, and get better as the season goes on. Hopefully next year will be the exact opposite of this past season.

Agree with everything, tee said it perfectly.

We're losing three guys, two first round picks and one guy who may have been out most consistent 4 year player we've had in a long time.

Joseph, McCullough and essentially Roberson taking over for Ennis, Grant and Fair isn't exactly getting me excited considering we had issues scoring this year. You also need to factor in the BMK to Chinoso, I wasn't very high on BMK, but I really wouldn't call Chin an upgrade at this point.

Things I am excited about though and very well could make a huge difference is our transition game which should be much much better with Joseph at the 1. That could make us really good but time will tell. Rak is going to have to have a great year for us to be successful and TC needs to be consistent.

I think 4th in the ACC isn't a slap in the face, and I think we're, with no bias, a 12-18 ranked team, and that's not a bad thing considering what we've lost the past few years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom