This is a Big Class | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This is a Big Class

Just one random post that I remember saying he hated the zone, and JB. Also, that he was leaving after this year no matter what. Would have transferred if he didn't have to sit out.

I don't believe it, myself. He had a good attitude, and seemed like he wanted to work hard to improve for this upcoming year.

Hate even posting something like that when I have no clue. I think all is well.
I don't believe that BS one second.

If Thompson was unhappy he would have transferred and moved on. He isn't going to be an NBA draft pick after next year so by transferring he could have sat out improved and done a Wes Johnson.

I don't believe he is 99.9% gone unless he wants to play overseas. He was a nice player but he wasn't one of the top 10 freshman in the ACC last year.

Just one random post that I remember saying he hated the zone, and JB. Also, that he was leaving after this year no matter what. Would have transferred if he didn't have to sit out.

I don't believe it, myself. He had a good attitude, and seemed like he wanted to work hard to improve for this upcoming year.

Hate even posting something like that when I have no clue. I think all is well.
It's not false. TT doesn't like Jimbo. Alot of players haven't. It's part of sports.

It's not false. TT doesn't like Jimbo. Alot of players haven't. It's part of sports.

It is a part of sports, but kids have to get through it. I remember MCW freaking out on JB his freshman year against UCon for being taking out. TT may be disgruntled, but this is his best platform. Hopefully he matures, and doesn't get mad when he hits the bench for a bad play. JB is gonna be JB. More often than not he gets the best out of players. Unless they wanna McCroskey him. He's a forgiving man. Frank is back. He has a big heart underneath that public personality.

That's fine. Hope he doesn't think he's proving some kind of point by skipping sessions. Hope he's not hurting himself (and the team) by not working to get better.

You don't like the coach...fine. Nobody cares though. Play ball, get better, and make the most of your opportunity.

I would hope at this level, you have a clear understanding of the team concept, and your teammates are everything to you. Hate the coach all you want, happens a lot, but don't ever do negative things that affect your teammates and chances of more wins. I'll try to assume this is overblown, until we hear more, but that would be a terrible look on the part of TT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom