This kid is going to be good. | Syracusefan.com

This kid is going to be good.

Grabberorang

Taco and portal enthusiast
This kid is going to be good. That is all.
hsfbpre-her-brantley-jcw.jpg

imagine him and Moore in the backfield.. put a FB in and run the option..

I was just thinking that Brantley is going to be awesome! I'm looking for him to come in and kick some butt in the backfield (although he'll probably end up on the DL because of his size). Imagine him, AAM, and Broyld in the same backfield? That's some beef!

I was just thinking that Brantley is going to be awesome! I'm looking for him to come in and kick some butt in the backfield (although he'll probably end up on the DL because of his size). Imagine him, AAM, and Broyld in the same backfield? That's some beef!

I still like the thought of a super-sized Kirkland-like MLB crushing heads while our 215lb speed 'backers fly to the ball. Either way though, easily my favorite recruit. We just have to keep these guys.

You have to believe he could get a yard or two when needed like the Fridge used to back in the day.

44 works but heck .. love to see him strap on 72 or 54 and check some QBs into the hospital ... we need to get a good pass rush going again.

Broyld will not be playing RB. Brantley will not be playing RB.

Broyld will not be playing RB. Brantley will not be playing RB.

think he means Broyld at QB... so goal-line packages with Brantley as the FB and AAM as the RB are not totally absurd.

think he means Broyld at QB... so goal-line packages with Brantley as the FB and AAM as the RB are not totally absurd.
That is a good goal-line package. The real issue isn't on the those 3, it would be on what kind of push the OL can get.

I'd be totally cool with Brantley getting goal line snaps at FB. The kid returned an 82 yard kick two weeks ago! That's nuts.

I did mean Broyld at QB, Brantley at FB, and AAM at TB... that would be some serious size in the offensive backfield.

I did mean Broyld at QB, Brantley at FB, and AAM at TB... that would be some serious size in the offensive backfield.

That would be ideal actually. Brantley at FB in general would be great since we have no heir apperent to fill that roll.

Broyld at QB, AAM at TB and Brantley at FB, PTG at HB, two TEs and run the wishbone. Very difficult to stop that from 5 yards and in.

dollarbill44,...that is a very interesting take. Throw in Parris and Wales or a combo of Wales and Thompson if he decides to join our recruting class for next year at that TE's spots you mentioned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom