This kid loves Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

This kid loves Syracuse

he doesn't look like he has top-end speed or cuts very quickly. More of a downhill runner. My guess, with his size and speed, he would project as a LBer. But, i do like him.

He has some elusiveness, and is tough to bring down. While he might not have top-end speed, and he doesn't have the type of lean that you'd like, he might have a legit shot as an RB. And, if not, at 6-3, 210, he could grow into a prototypical LB.

Have we offered? I'd be happy if we have, and if he were to become our 1st verbal for 2013.

Too funny I made a post on this guy yesterday. I definitely wouldn't mind him on the team. :)

Has he been quoted as saying he's into us? My completely uneducated opinion - this kid just has "it." Through-and-through football player. Hope he wears Orange.

Has 4 offers ..3 from the tri-state plus Vandy...

Meek Mill is good buddies with some of the basketball players, and these kids all seem to be using his song for their tapes...maybe Doug should work something out...

he doesn't look like he has top-end speed or cuts very quickly.

You guys do realize most of those clips were in slow motion, don't you? :confused:

You guys do realize most of those clips were in slow motion, don't you? :confused:

It wasn't "most", it was a couple (first clip). I stand by what I said, though a second review, he did have a nice juke on one play.