This Michigan State team | Syracusefan.com

This Michigan State team

longislandcuse

Living Legend
is so scrappy.. :bang:

I feel like random McQuaid is everything people love and hate about MSU in one player.

Good team. They have some solid big bodies to throw at you too including McQuaid.

Dickie V threw the hex on Kansas. Started ranting and raving about oohhhh watch out for Kansas, watch out for Kansas... then they lose.

Wow, MSU won that game? I tell you what, we should never count out Tom Izzo and Michigan State. Never. I am happy they beat Kansas! Not so happy about the outcome of Kentucky/ Duke. All four of those teams would kill us right now.

Wow, MSU won that game? I tell you what, we should never count out Tom Izzo and Michigan State. Never. I am happy they beat Kansas! Not so happy about the outcome of Kentucky/ Duke. All four of those teams would kill us right now.

Are we sure Duke is good? I know they have Duke on their uniform and will get better, but man I'm not sold. The guys they have starting have been nothing but role players in their career. Ingram is an elite talent, but he's skinnier than Lydon. Who's the better player at this point?

Are we sure Duke is good? I know they have Duke on their uniform and will get better, but man I'm not sold. The guys they have starting have been nothing but role players in their career. Ingram is an elite talent, but he's skinnier than Lydon. Who's the better player at this point?

I think UK is very good. Duke is good. UK had their way with them. They have more depth, bodies, and a nice mix of young talents and older kids. Briscoe/Murray/Ulis are as good of a three guard lineup as there is. UK would beat us by 20-30.

Duke did not look like they belonged on the same court as UK and I agree with the point on Ingram, he makes Lydon look like a bodybuilder.

Don't remember Ingram - didn't watch a lot of that game. Sorry! I hope the answer to that question becomes: Lydon! Plumlee, Jones and Jefferson are very good and experienced. Duke has raw talent as freshman but they kind of became the deer in the headlights. This will fade. Duke is playing Wisconsin this weekend, I believe, and then we get to play Wisconsin. Should be interesting! (cough!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom