This one is on jb | Syracusefan.com

This one is on jb

kcsu

Living Legend
Jim was off his game tonight. In fact he was almost horrible. I hope he had the flu as this has to go down as a top 20 poor coaching job. 5 for 25 and you dont stop the madness. Unreal. TT on fire and you dont feed him. JB had zero feel for his teams energy or the flow of the game. He was terrible tonight.

Jim was off his game tonight. In fact he was almost horrible. I hope he had the flu as this has to go down as a top 20 poor coaching job. 5 for 25 and you dont stop the madness. Unreal. TT on fire and you dont feed him. JB had zero feel for his teams energy or the flow of the game. He was terrible tonight.
And yet, for all that, we had the chance to win at the end of regulation against the #8 team in the country.

We lost because we shot 8-34 from 3.

And part of that is that JB didn't recognize that he needed to get a couple guys a few minutes on the bench to rest.

I love JB was recruited by him. He just didnt feel his team or the flow tonight. He was badly out coached.

Will go ahead and put my piece in - I think this game is more on a number of uncontrollable factors than it was on coaching. Even if he's not putting up 12-24 points, we need Tyus healthy.

Will go ahead and put my piece in - I think this game is more on a number of uncontrollable factors than it was on coaching. Even if he's not putting up 12-24 points, we need Tyus healthy.

Honestly, I think this was probably the real decider tonight. Frank played well enough that had Battle been able to go, Gillon could have gotten a few minutes to rest when he really needed it. That might have made the difference.

So you think we should have abondoned shooting the ball from the premiter and feed TT because he had 4 points to start the second half. If we can't shoot the ball from deep with white, Lydon. Gillon and Battle we can't beat anybody. It's literally the only thing we do well. You are the one with no feel for this team.

Once TT got his 4th and Battle was sat out...there was nobody else even available for a long stretch(until at least late enough in the game to put a guy with 4 fouls back in)

Yeah, I should have qualified that a bit better. Battle was really needed tonight.

So you think we should have abondoned shooting the ball from the premiter and feed TT because he had 4 points to start the second half. If we can't shoot the ball from deep with white, Lydon. Gillon and Battle we can't beat anybody. It's literally the only thing we do well. You are the one with no feel for this team.

I disagree. Lydon did great things inside when he was given the opportunity. We need to make it a priority to figure out a way to get him the ball. Which means Gillon will have to give it up to Frank so that maybe he can get a pass over his defender.

Battles only been in double figures one game in his last 6. We need him to get healthy and figure it out fast.

wow, jb is like almost beating top ten teams with this collection of dudes off the street. these players are a bunch of knuckleheads and you are blaming the coaching?

Aren't they all on JB? Too bad the NCAA did vacate his losses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom