this team: SO MANY ??? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

this team: SO MANY ???

If Seton Hall tampering we should stick it to them, it wouldn't be Pr it would be doing the right thing.
If it was easy to prove, yes. But it isn't. And it makes you look like a sore loser.

If this was really true Syracuse could refuse to allow him to go Seton Hall for tampering.

Is it worth it though? Seems like the kid/family handled it wrong, but what do we really have to gain? It's not like this will happen again...it's a bizarre, unusual situation. They are who they are, I guess.

Seton Hall is in another league and not a recruiting threat to us. It would seem washing our hands of this headache would be the best route. Let TT be their headache if they want him.

If Seton Hall tampering we should stick it to them, it wouldn't be Pr it would be doing the right thing.
It'd be wrong NOT to protest it -- just encourages the behavior -- if in fact tampering was going on. It certainly explains Piper's presence on the AAU circuit to shop for offers.

If it was easy to prove, yes. But it isn't. And it makes you look like a sore loser.
and it sours your relationship with those around him - his HS & AAU coaches - whose good will you're going to need in the future. better to take the high road unless it was egregious and an open-and-shut case. and even then you just notify the NCAA, you don't get out front of it.

Agreed. Plenty to blame JB for the last few years but this not one of them. What is he supposed to send Paul Harris and Devo to kidnap him and lock him in Manley until November?

Love JB but can't help thinking he's partly to blame. He really lit into TT a lot and it was clear TT couldn't handle it as others have done. TT's body language during and after the tirades were about as bad as I've seen. Don't know squat about the mom but his thin skin had to contribute to his departure.

Love JB but can't help thinking he's partly to blame. He really lit into TT a lot and it was clear TT couldn't handle it as others have done. TT's body language during and after the tirades were about as bad as I've seen. Don't know squat about the mom but his thin skin had to contribute to his departure.

Because telling a kid to "go out there and play defense" is a lot to ask an 18 year old.

Wrong

So, in a pinch, who could man the 5 beyond Sidibe/Chukwu? have to be Marek or Moyer I guess. oof da

I think it's pretty clear what's going to happen.

Chukwu and Sidibe are your centers.

Moyer, Brissett and Eurodude are your forwards.

Frankie, Battle, and Thorpe are your guards.

In case of emergency, break Howard Washington out of glass.

That's awful...

I would not dismiss HW that quickly. He WILL surprise, the only question is if it is this year or next.

I can't see Chukwu earning more than 10 MPG. Unless he surprises somebody else will have to help at center.

If one of the Howards breaks out a bit, I could easily see Tyus getting some decent run at the three spot to amp up the O a bit.
If you are expecting Howard Washington to surprise, I would suggest that you have now made it impossible for him to surprise, since the surprise is now expected, defeating the very nature of surprise.

Chew on that.

My prediction is this will somehow be a blessing in disguise.

Somebody's going to step up big and my guess is Moyer.

I think Brissett would've stepped up regardless of this happening or not.

That being said, I think it'll be a real grind getting into the tournament.

Rothstein now has us as a struggle to get to 10th place in the conference.

Rothstein now has us as a struggle to get to 10th place in the conference.

Rothstein breathes through his mouth.

We'll figure it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom