This USA Today article claims the committee overseeded the Orange | Syracusefan.com

This USA Today article claims the committee overseeded the Orange

People still read the USA Today? I haven't read it since I was a teenager in the nineties.

We can disagree with him about SU, but he makes some good points about some of the seeding and who got in.

1552926195277.jpeg

I agree that St. John's had no business getting in over Greensboro.

It wouldn't be the week before the tournament tips without the Syracuse hatred flowing freely. The single most hated program in America. Has been since the turn of the century. Will continue to be for the foreseeable future. Oh well.

It wouldn't be the week before the tournament tips without the Syracuse hatred flowing freely. The single most hated program in America. Has been since the turn of the century. Will continue to be for the foreseeable future. Oh well.
I think Duke is the most hated. Maybe we’re second?

If anyone was over seeded it's Louisville. Can't complain about us when we are better than Louisville yet they are a 7 seed

I think Duke is the most hated. Maybe we’re second?
Kentucky is also up there with Duke. I think SU's basketball program is disliked in many media circles, but has a pretty strong national following among fans for a private university in Central NY. There are many posters on this board from outside the area with no real connection to the school.

Kentucky is also up there with Duke. I think SU's basketball program is disliked in many media circles, but has a pretty strong national following among fans for a private university in Central NY. There are many posters on this board from outside the area with no real connection to the school.

Yeah by all media members who didn’t get into Newhouse.

Yes, I am one of them. :)

Well here's one from last week. Although it's most annoying fans
The most annoying college basketball fans
I LOVED the one about ASU and how they pull a curtain at the last moment to reveal some kind of deranged tableau before opponents take their free throws. That is genius! And I respected what they had to say about us Orange fans: that we constantly complain about not getting respect. Truth.

Embrace the hate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom