This USA Today article claims the committee overseeded the Orange | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This USA Today article claims the committee overseeded the Orange

The two articles go hand-in-hand. They know they’ll get clicks if they say we’re overseeded.

Look at everyone proving them right.

Pelt with water bottles? I recall that happening once...against Georgetown 10 years ago.

Some genius sat a bunch of Georgetown students next to the SU students in the upper level.

The Georgetown fans spent the entire pregame parading around the Dome in front of the student section down low, talking crap and instigating.

That’s the only time I’ve seen anyone “pelted with bottles” and it took a perfect storm for it to happen.

For those of you who believe the media has it out for us or is just plain ignoring us, Ken Pomeroy has a column on The Athletic where he profiles the top ten contenders based on past performance. As a bonus, he includes two teams he thinks could make some noise: Syracuse and Virginia Tech.

Cincy was underseeded because they played their conference championship on a Sunday. Play it on Saturday and they end up as a 5/6.

I seem to remember people saying they preferred not to get an 8 or 9 seed, and now there's complaining that others are complaining that we did.

I seem to remember people saying they preferred not to get an 8 or 9 seed, and now there's complaining that others are complaining that we did.

I can't figure out what's offensive anymore. If a ref gives us a favorable call, now I think we're supposed to assume that it's simply a set-up for a horrible call later on in the game.

I can't figure out what's offensive anymore. If a ref gives us a favorable call, now I think we're supposed to assume that it's simply a set-up for a horrible call later on in the game.

I feel your pain. I'm kind of surprised that nobody beat me to suggesting the overseeding could have possibly been a plot to help ensure we didnt make it past the 2nd round. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom