Class of 2015 - Thomas Bryant - Bishop Kearney HS | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Thomas Bryant - Bishop Kearney HS

Suppose to have an MRI on it and I would guess probably will have surgery. Most likely would've redshirted in his freshman year, but lets hope he can fully heal from this and get valuable practice experience next season.
Thanks again, man. I hope he fully recovers. If he redshirts, at least he will have a full year to recover and get his strength back.

Mt. Vernon beat BK today 71-61.
"Alvin English scored 20 points and Thomas Bryant added 10 points and eight blocks for Kearney (2-4)."

Mt. Vernon beat BK today 71-61.
"Alvin English scored 20 points and Thomas Bryant added 10 points and eight blocks for Kearney (2-4)."
8 blocks shows me he's getting tougher. Good stuff.

BK beat McQuaid 56-51
"Thomas Bryant had 19 points to lead Bishop Kearney (3-4). Zack Ayers had 15 points, 10 rebounds and 10 blocks for McQuaid (9-3)."

For those that have Directv. Sportstime Ohio aka STO CH662, is broadcasting BK's game tonight at 7 out in Ohio. Chino has the flu and didn't make the trip but viewers can still check out Thomas Bryant put in work.

For those that have Directv. Sportstime Ohio aka STO CH662, is broadcasting BK's game tonight at 7 out in Ohio. Chino has the flu and didn't make the trip but viewers can still check out Thomas Bryant put in work.
Damn you directtv.
Damn you!
Or should I say damn you fios?

so tell me about that gif...
LOL it's from the Ole Miss and Auburn game last night. Marshall Henderson, who is Ole Miss leading scorer and pretty much their version of Devo. Decided after they won by 2pts to taunt the Auburn student section that was getting on him the whole game. It was pretty hilarious because it brought back those classic Devo memories.

saw about 10 middle fingers and im no lip reader but i can clearly see a bunch of F bombs yelled out

LOL it's from the Ole Miss and Auburn game last night. Marshall Henderson, who is Ole Miss leading scorer and pretty much their version of Devo. Decided after they won by 2pts to taunt the Auburn student section that was getting on him the whole game. It was pretty hilarious because it brought back those classic Devo memories.

That is awesome!

That is truly hilarious. Its funny how pissed people get.

Chino = jermaine "i'm super soft" lawrence

"Sophomore Thomas Bryant finished with 27 points and 11 rebounds for the Kings (5-7)."

BK loss 70-57 and took another defeat yesterday in OT out in Ohio. BK needs Chino!!!

That is truly hilarious. Its funny how pissed people get.
The best part is when that old guy in the front gets up and had that "boy don't let me whoop ya a$$" reaction lol.

"Sophomore Thomas Bryant finished with 27 points and 11 rebounds for the Kings (5-7)."

BK loss 70-57 and took another defeat yesterday in OT out in Ohio. BK needs Chino!!!
Impressive game by Bryant, but yeah, seems like they are not the same team without Chino.

Beginning of the season w Chino
1-1
After the injury
2-4
He's baaaaaack
2-0
Out these last two games in OH
0-2

With Chino
3-1
Without
2-6

The best part is when that old guy in the front gets up and had that "boy don't let me whoop ya a$$" reaction lol.

I really like the "usher?" That guy in the white shirt was loving it.

Then you got guy in the white hat like "come at me bro." hahahahahah

Maybe someday we'll have someone do that to the Cameron Crazies...lol.

Maybe someday we'll have someone do that to the Cameron Crazies...lol.
I think our guy Mike G would love the opportunity to do that whenever we play at Duke haha.

BK beat Marshall/Freddie Thomas 87-75.
"Antwoine Anderson finished with a game-high 32 points and Thomas Bryant chipped in with 19 points and 16 rebounds for BK (6-7), which went on a 9-0 to end the second quarter."

Chino might have still been out with the flu, but BK defeats Marshall/Freddie Thomas 87-75.
"Antwoine Anderson finished with a game-high 32 points and Thomas Bryant chipped in with 19 points and 16 rebounds for BK (6-7), which went on a 9-0 to end the second quarter."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom