Class of 2014 - Thomas Holley | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Thomas Holley

Latest tweet from Eric white

@EricWhiteCuse: #CUSE14 #UOENO

For those who don't know, uoeno is some type of acronym for you don't even know

I have no inside info but I'm calling Holley for cuse. Why not

I also wanted to chime in quick.

We arranged for Thomas to stop by our station on Thursday, here's the link to my story http://www.cnycentral.com/sports/story.aspx?id=931695#.UgSN5b7D-M8

Just like stated above, he didn't tip the cap one way or another but man...I am beyond impressed with this young man. Just a class act, very polite. Easily could have a broadcasting future (post NFL of course)

He seemed like he enjoyed our studios too, I hope it helped :)

Latest tweet from Eric white

@EricWhiteCuse: #CUSE14 #UOENO

For those who don't know, uoeno is some type of acronym for you don't even know

I have no inside info but I'm calling Holley for cuse. Why not

No it means that Eric listens to rap
The lyrics of which can not be posted here... but the kids will know.

Great to hear. Hope we can start to keep some of the high profile NY boys at home to go with the Midwest and Fl/Ga talent we've landed!!

We arranged for Thomas to stop by our station on Thursday, here's the link to my story http://www.cnycentral.com/sports/story.aspx?id=931695#.UgSN5b7D-M8

Just like stated above, he didn't tip the cap one way or another but man...I am beyond impressed with this young man. Just a class act, very polite. Easily could have a broadcasting future (post NFL of course)

Definitely more hopeful now. Seems like a great kid. Kind of hoping T.Hunt wins the job and blows up. Could see that being important to Holley.

I definitely don't want Cohen to interview Holley. He needs to stay the hell away from all recruits.
'So, Thomas, why would you ever want to play football for Syracuse? You're aware the Dome isn't air-conditioned, right?'
There is a reason they have him in Florida while prime recruits are coming to the dome.

I am very impressed with this young man. He already has made an impact out there, on me! This is exactly the type recruit that would make up for any past loses we have had in this state! I listened to almost all of the past post comments on Holley and how he isn't coming here, and maybe they are right, but this kid opened the door for putting that all to rest. I think we have a very good shot at bringing in this young man. There isn't one area he wouldn't have an impact on and just to have him in camp must have been an inspiration for the team.

No it means that Eric listens to rap
The lyrics of which can not be posted here... but the kids will know.

i know this man. i was drinking beers and having fun. just trying to be light.

Sorry but there are some who won't have a clue.
Oh and you must not have caught on about me yet.:)

There are many of us who haven't listened to a rap song, on purpose, from start to finish, so we'd be clueless. The closest I get to listening to rap is pulling up next to someone at a traffic light and they've got their stereo on much too loud. Yeah, and stay off my lawn, that's fresh sod!!

There are many of us who haven't listened to a rap song, on purpose, from start to finish, so we'd be clueless. The closest I get to listening to rap is pulling up next to someone at a traffic light and they've got their stereo on much too loud. Yeah, and stay off my lawn, that's fresh sod!!

So are you one of those "instantgrassifacation" types?

Apparently Holley had a very good visit and Syracuse is very much in the mix. Hopefully he has some ties to some of the City kids on the team. Would be nice to get this kid. From all reports he sounds like a level headed young man who brings the right attitude and wants to make an impact. He could be a star here ala Freeney/A Jones / C Jones.

Apparently Holley had a very good visit and Syracuse is very much in the mix. Hopefully he has some ties to some of the City kids on the team. Would be nice to get this kid. From all reports he sounds like a level headed young man who brings the right attitude and wants to make an impact. He could be a star here ala Freeney/A Jones / C Jones.

He's good friends with Terrell Hunt.

It was refreshing to hear him say that he didn't pay attention to all the glitz and glam, and just focused on the coaches, the players, and our history. I did find it interesting nothing was mentioned about the academic side? I know he wanted to major in Criminal Justice, and Syracuse doesn't offer that as a major, so that possibly could be a reason, or maybe they are holding that back so they have something up their sleeve for when Mom visits? Holley is always extremely level headed when doing post visit interviews so I was very surprised at just how open he was about enjoying himself, but like I said not hearing about the academic side was interesting.

True but he'll only be watching SU win so that's a good thing.
That game means a lot for the program. Lions have put a spanking on us off late, we have a new coach, new QB, new WR core but a lot of heart. I don't think a lot of us know how this team will perform. Its almost like watching an expansion club in the NFL play for the first time after just a few months of being together. One thing for sure, after the first two games, we'll know a lot about where we are this year. Boy, if we can somehow win the first two, what an interesting season we have in store for us.

True but he'll only be watching SU win so that's a good thing.
That game means a lot for the program. Lions have put a spanking on us off late, we have a new coach, new QB, new WR core but a lot of heart. I don't think a lot of us know how this team will perform. Its almost like watching an expansion club in the NFL play for the first time after just a few months of being together. One thing for sure, after the first two games, we'll know a lot about where we are this year. Boy, if we can somehow win the first two, what an interesting season we have in store for us.

One our strengths this year is interior D-line. If we can have a good showing there - that's what Holley would be watching...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom