Class of 2014 - Thomas Holley | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Thomas Holley

Let's get real...what are the Cuse's chances of getting Holley to wear Orange? Too many recent NYC disappointments has me doubting we are even in the game for this 4-star. Hope and pray that I am wrong...

Let's get real...what are the Cuse's chances of getting Holley to wear Orange? Too many recent NYC disappointments has me doubting we are even in the game for this 4-star. Hope and pray that I am wrong...

they were 0% before the weekend. after the weekend? 5%

Fixed
You might want to consider the fact tha different coaches are involved with these kids. They aren't relying on the fact that they are from the city or any of that geographic BS.

I'll add the NW hit out off (5 yards in) bounds call and in the Cincy game their QB fumbled into the endzone then out of bounds. Should've been a touchback but instead refs gave it back to Cincy right on the goal line. No reason we shouldve lost to Minne either. Should we have won 10 or 11 last year?
"Shoulda woulda couda, didn't" is our back door motto.

Holley has decided to wait until December to take official visits with his mother. That's actually pretty good news for Syracuse. If the boys have a good season, it could make a great impression on the NYS stud.

Holley has decided to wait until December to take official visits with his mother. That's actually pretty good news for Syracuse. If the boys have a good season, it could make a great impression on the NYS stud.

If his trip to SU doesn't get cancelled due to snow

Do you know if he is still planning on attending the PSU game?

Have a Holley Jolly Christmas!

After we go 8-4 win a bowl game for 9-4. He signs....hopefully with us.

This from an article on OrangeFizz with Wayne Williams:

In the meantime, Wayne has also been actively recruiting some of Brooklyn’s finest. The former Lincoln star attended Syracuse’s season opener against Penn State this past weekend at Metlife with current Lincoln standout, and SU target, 5-star DL Thomas Holley. Williams is keeping the senior focused, and has some good news for Orange fans wondering where Syracuse stands with his recruitment.
“He wants to be up there with Terrel Hunt, and he knows I’m coming up there so it’s a great situation. I can’t say he’s 100% [on board with Syracuse] but I know his heart is definitely there.”

I think we are in the game but its the third quarter and the offense is sputtering.

I think we are in the game but its the third quarter and the offense is sputtering.
Actually if he watched that game with Wayne, I can imagine that he would envision playing along side his friend, and destroying that Penn State line, along with The QB.

Things are looking much better with TH and it would be great to see both of them being from NYC dominating the DL for the Cuse in year's to come...

Things are looking much better with TH and it would be great to see both of them being from NYC dominating the DL for the Cuse in year's to come...
As a dual center pieces for the DL,they would be imposingly dominant as long as the edge is played well in conjunction.You can't have them double teamed without paying the proverbial price with the DEs running wild and free. I think Wayne is going to be very good regardless of Holley going elsewhere. It would be better if he came for sure but its not going to be a killer if he doesn't . Having said that GM must begin to bring in the city kids as well as those in Florida.:confused:

This is not the Orange program of old, give these guys a chance before we condemn them to the old status quo. I saw some good things in the game against PSU. We will be much better than anyone projected us to be this year.

This is not the Orange program of old, give these guys a chance before we condemn them to the old status quo. I saw some good things in the game against PSU. We will be much better than anyone projected us to be this year.
It needs to begin being "better THIS WEEK!!

So do our chances go up in getting him if Hunt is our new starting QB?

It can't hurt ...reason is two fold ... 1.) Hunt is a good friend of his ... 2.) We are playing NYC kids early and they are making it on the field in their 1st or 2nd season ... unlike the guys going to ND or UF or ... well name a factory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom