Thoughts on TBT... | Syracusefan.com

Thoughts on TBT...

Ptzburghcuse

Walk On
Others may have a different view but as someone who doesn't get to as many games as I'd like, I have to say that this event was an SU dream for me.

I'm a lifelong fan but have never had that kind of opportunity to meet and greet so many players. Over the three days I had the honor to meet, chat, and take pics with Devo, GMac, White, Gillon, AO, Blackwell, Triche, and future players JG3 and Quincy Guerrier. For me it was a surreal experience. All of the guys were so nice and approachable.

20190728_133219.jpg 20190728_133440.jpg

I sat there rows behind the bench for every game (where the crazies go, and I loved it). Parking was easy, getting in and out easy. They have room to grow. Worth every penny. I really hope this becomes the new normal with the TBT because I will come up every year.

only went on Sat but loved it. Little man and I totally got into the game and he loved meeting and getting pics with a ton of the players afterwards. particularly cool were Devo, BJ, Watkins & Hak (who signed my 03 Championship hat. Didn't think my fave hat could get better, but it did. Now I feel a need to get GMac and Melo to sign it too). Also very cool to meet Quincy, Brycen & JBA (who went to my HS)

if its back in the 315 next year, we will come up and attend again

hat.JPG

I was a man on a mission! My son gave me this framed picture of Hakim Warrick and his famous blocked shot against Kansas in the 2003 National Championship game a few years back. I went to watch Hakim play with Boeheim's Army over the weekend and actually got to chat with him a bit after Friday night's game and had him sign the picture. I asked him "Hak, Do you remember this?" "His response " How could I ever forget!"

I was hoping to drive up to Chicago this weekend and watch them play!! The last time the Orange played in the Windy City we beat Gonzaga and Virginia on the way to the Final 4 in Houston! In addition the National (Sports Collector Show) is there this weekend and could have killed 2 birds with one stone.

Oh well.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom