Thursday Bubble Schedule and Game Discussion | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thursday Bubble Schedule and Game Discussion

I said this in another thread yesterday, but I'm not understanding how Providence is safely in or even on the bubble, according to some. They have 3 quadrant 4 losses. That's what basically kept us out last year.
Providence will have to beat Xavier tomorrow to even be considered imo. Probably has to win the whole BET.

I had no time for this yesterday or today. Thanks

It's crucial that at least 3 of the 5 bolded teams lose today,,,and I think we may need 4. Our current spot at 4th out is not good, but the only teams like to put upward pressure is Notre Dame.. so now we hope teams fall to our level, and we are chosen in the cluster.

Current Matrix
UCLA 74
USC 70
Providence 67
St. Mary's 62
Louisville 54
Arizona St 53
Baylor 47
--------
Marquette 43
Alabama 34
Oklahoma St 28

Syracuse 18
Urah 6
Nebraska 4
Notre Dame 4
Boise St 3
I only see four bolded teams

Oklahoma State has RPI at 80. After the loss, their RPI will be near 90 tomorrow. They are in the conversation, just because the 4 way tie with Oklahoma, Texas and Baylor.
They’re also in the conversation because Kansas is the gift that keeps on giving. In a down year, they’ve boosted the profile of a bunch of teams simply by losing.

Providence will have to beat Xavier tomorrow to even be considered imo. Probably has to win the whole BET.

when on the bubble committee seems to favor more quality wins( quad 1 or 2) vs a few bad losses

providence is in the conversation win or lose tommorrow

the first hour of the night session has went our way

What

Current Matrix
UCLA 74
USC 70
Providence 67
St. Mary's 62
Louisville 54
Arizona St 53
Baylor 47
--------
Marquette 43
Alabama 34
Oklahoma St 28

Syracuse 18
Urah 6
Nebraska 4
Notre Dame 4
Boise St 3

current matrix is the 5th team bolded

Current Matrix
UCLA 74
USC 70
Providence 67
St. Mary's 62
Louisville 54
Arizona St 53
Baylor 47
--------
Marquette 43
Alabama 34
Oklahoma St 28

Syracuse 18
Urah 6
Nebraska 4
Notre Dame 4
Boise St 3

current matrix is the 5th team bolded
How is current matrix the 5th team bolded

Watching the talk between the Duke and Carolina games. SU completely out of the conversation and out of Lunardi’s First Four Out, etc.

MTSU didn't deserve an at large before todays loss, now they should enjoy a nit home game
I had them in as of today but that may change after losing to a team ranked #222 in RPI. Should really hurt their metrics.

Best wins: Murray State, Western Kentucky

Ouch.

I had them in as of today but that may change after losing to a team ranked #222 in RPI. Should really hurt their metrics.

Best wins: Murray State, Western Kentucky

Ouch.
yea it would of been one thing if they lost in final

It is so infuriating the crap unc gets away with on offense i hope miami steamrolls them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom