Thursday Bubble Schedule and Game Discussion | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Thursday Bubble Schedule and Game Discussion

I can live with us being out given the year we have had. However, if UL or ND gets a bid and we are out, egregious. It also would show that the new approach has gotten us absolutely nowhere.

No they don't they don't beat Xavier their a lock.
Why? Providence has four Quad 1 wins (same as Syracuse) with two Quad 4 losses and terrible metrics rankings - an average of 55 going into today. Today's win should improve that but not by a whole lot.

They discard people on drives and move people on rebounds and it’s never called. I’m assuming that is what he is referencing

Our guys are so easy to move. Wouldn’t you deploy the same strategy as an opposing coach?

Why? Providence has four Quad 1 wins (same as Syracuse) with two Quad 4 losses and terrible metrics rankings - an average of 55 going into today. Today's win should improve that but not by a whole lot.
Providence beat Xavier and Villanova.
2 top 3 teams.
Now they were at home but those wins are huge.
I think PC is in for sure probably 8-9 game.

Providence beat Xavier and Villanova.
2 top 3 teams.
Now they were at home but those wins are huge.
I think PC is in for sure probably 8-9 game.
I don't think you can just throw every criteria out the window because they have two great home wins.

I don't think you can just throw every criteria out the window because they have two great home wins.
All bubble teams have shown they can lose.
What makes a difference is showing you can beat the good teams.
Good wins matter more than bad losses.
I just think PC is safe.
I hope they aren’t and we can get in but their resume is better than ours.

They discard people on drives and move people on rebounds and it’s never called. I’m assuming that is what he is referencing
Yesss exactly what i was referring to iv seen multiple times driving to the lane they wrap there free arm around there defender and shove him out of the way

I just think PC is safe.
Very few bubble teams have a Quad 4 loss. None other than Providence have multiple Quad 4 losses. It will catch the eye of the committee and likely have an impact.

I just think PC is safe.
That's what we kept saying last year - and we still got left out despite 3 top 15 wins.

That's what we kept saying last year - and we still got left out despite 3 top 15 wins.
Virginia and Florida State weren’t as good by the end of the year and top 15 teams.
Duke was a good win.
We literally had nothing in the nonconference and didn’t win conference tournament game.

PC beat Creighton on a neutral floor today that got them in.

Would be nice to see Boise State eliminated tonight.

upload_2018-3-8_22-46-4.png

Do we really want another team that should win their tournament out?

Nevada is the favorite in that league. Have to think this knocks Boise State out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom