Thursday Bubble Schedule and Game Discussion | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Thursday Bubble Schedule and Game Discussion

Carter is maybe the best defending guard I have ever seen in college

How can you fall for that charge? 90% of those calls ARE BLOCKS.

My god what an awful call. Disgusting how blatantly obvious the lopsided officiating is in college basketball for certain teams.

Can't get over that charge. Lmao. Eph'ing bozos.
It was a 4 point game. Then the refs decided to call an over the back (horrific call) and charge (horrific call) both against Miami.

This after the dumpster fire of a game where, again, UNC can't be touched without a whistle blowing as they bump n grind all over their opponent on defense.

image.jpg
This game has been absolutely pathetic. Refs straight up gave UNC the win. Miami should be livid right now.
From Miami board. Yes, they're angry.

I have been thinking about yesterday's loss and how we fit into this bubble equation. Last night after the loss I thought we had no shot to get into the big dance. The more I look into it and hear the opinions of people I respect, the more I think we have reasonable (maybe 35%) chance to get in this thing. By and large it has been a good day for us and other than the Providence,UCLA and maybe another win, the day has been on our side. At the end of the day I think we look better than Louisville and Notre Dame. Just babbling but I hate the wait. Hell, we are Syracuse fans, pessimistic and cautious by nature due to the recent past...but I have SOME hope!

Arkansas's win and Seton Hall's loss bumped Buffalo down to #31. Last I saw they were up to #29. I am guessing a win tomorrow and they will be back up there, but thought it was worth noting.

Arkansas's win and Seton Hall's loss bumped Buffalo down to #31. Last I saw they were up to #29. I am guessing a win tomorrow and they will be back up there, but thought it was worth noting.

Let's go Buffalo! Another top 30 win would be nice for the resume.

Jerry Palm is a busy man tonight. Another update and he had us against Oklahoma in Dayton as 11's.
NCAA Tournament Bracket Predictions - Bracketology - College Basketball

I appreciate Rosey, and appreciate getting the opportunity to post my favorite photo of him at this time of season every year:

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom