Ticket Price Increase?

richmondcuse03

2nd String
also didnt get such an email...so i take this all with a grain of salt. though a ticket price increase could be explained by # of games? or did prices stay flat last year after decrease in games?

Consigliere

Left the gun; took the cannoli
No email. I would expect the number of available $125 seats to decrease significantly sometime before 2022 though.

BVille44

Starter
I did not get an email but if they do increase prices my bet is it is due to the fact they are installing individual seats and reducing capacity to 44,000.

BVille44

Starter

upperdeck

Living Legend
so my question is why did those of us not get the $99 price the last few yrs then? it is hard to get upset at those ticket prices in any case.

Cusefan78

Starter
You guys are diehards. Nothing will upset you. The average fan who lives check to check and bought tickets must feel like an ice pick was shoved into their temple after enduring this season and receiving the price increase. Time to remove the orange glasses. The product has stunk for the better part of 20 years. We aren’t a team with a deep loyal fan base. This team prays for the band wagoners and this is a load of crap for them. Put out a consistent decent product and then raise your prices. $25 means nothing to the university but means a hell of a lot for someone struggling and trying to support their team.
so my question is why did those of us not get the $99 price the last few yrs then? it is hard to get upset at those ticket prices in any case.

Chris02M

All American
whether or not a price increase hopefully payment plan option will still be in play and do we have to reselect parking or will we be where we selected unless wanting a change?

Headmaster 9

Scout Team
whether or not a price increase hopefully payment plan option will still be in play and do we have to reselect parking or will we be where we selected unless wanting a change?
Last I heard parking selection will be An annual process.

upperdeck

Living Legend
a 25% increase on a $100 ticket is a big difference from 25% on the higher priced tickets. they could have raised the price every year like most places do. $125 is still a bargain

MadNY3

All Conference
Anyone hear anything about season ticket prices going up next year?
We are going through a $120,000,000+ Done upgrade during a time where unemployment is less than 4%.

They should raise ticket prices.

dollarbill44

All American
You guys are diehards. Nothing will upset you. The average fan who lives check to check and bought tickets must feel like an ice pick was shoved into their temple after enduring this season and receiving the price increase. Time to remove the orange glasses. The product has stunk for the better part of 20 years. We aren’t a team with a deep loyal fan base. This team prays for the band wagoners and this is a load of crap for them. Put out a consistent decent product and then raise your prices. $25 means nothing to the university but means a hell of a lot for someone struggling and trying to support their team.
For someone living check to check that works out to about $1 per check on a two week pay cycle. If that's enough to get mean with a ticket rep, maybe season tickets aren't the best investment for some people.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom