Ticket Price Increase? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ticket Price Increase?

Yes it is a true increase. I buy five tickets. They went from $500.00 to $625.00. The promotion ended? What promotion? I have had these seats for about 15 years @ $99. Kind of a long promotion if that is what it was. Every situation is different. After 56 years of attending these games and having season tickets for a good portion of that, it feels like a slap in the face especially after this season.
Cause they purposely planned to soil the bed on the last year of the promotion to give another kick in the nuts to fans

Get a corporation that employs people in America to put its name on the Dome. And charge them. Maybe some of the SU law students can help get an appropriate contract.

Well we are consistently one of the worst p5 teams in the country so that price reflects the product they give us.
LOL Yeah, that’s why season tickets for Syracuse are FAR FAR FAR below the average of most other P5 season tickets

Yes it is a true increase. I buy five tickets. They went from $500.00 to $625.00. The promotion ended? What promotion? I have had these seats for about 15 years @ $99. Kind of a long promotion if that is what it was. Every situation is different. After 56 years of attending these games and having season tickets for a good portion of that, it feels like a slap in the face especially after this season.

You sure it’s been 15 years? I remember when they dropped prices in the end zone to $99 and it sure doesn’t seem like 15 years.

Obviously you shouldn't yell at your ticket rep but any price increase after this season is terrible planning. Should have done it coming off a 10 win season.

Obviously you shouldn't yell at your ticket rep but any price increase after this season is terrible planning. Should have done it coming off a 10 win season.
The promo was ending this year. Oh well we have sucked this year

You sure it’s been 15 years? I remember when they dropped prices in the end zone to $99 and it sure doesn’t seem like 15 years.
Yeah Bees, I am pretty sure give or take a year. When I got the E-mail, I didn't go off on the guy who sent it, but I did tell him I wouldn't renew this year. Not that I won't attend, I will just pick and choose the games I go to and I think that there are quite a few that will do that this year.

Those sections look great on game day. Quite full. I assume some of these holders wont renew with the increase, but I assume there is demand as they are still the cheapest seats in the Dome, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom