Tiger Woods is in the rough... | Syracusefan.com

Tiger Woods is in the rough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBATthyUAAA0HdO.jpg

another scumbag just like Matt Park

The man has had a string of serious back injuries and surgeries, including a recent surgery. With how opioids (and related drugs) are prescribed, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is related.
this is what happens to steroid users once they get older.

all those masked injuries come home to roost.

The man has had a string of serious back injuries and surgeries, including a recent surgery. With how opioids (and related drugs) are prescribed, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is related.
He blew 0.0, it was all prescription drugs. The police report is out.

Woods story is becoming more believable by the minute.
He volunteered to give the police the prescription drugs he was taking. He volunteered to do the breathalyzer and the urine test.

I bet Tiger will go to drug rehab for prescription drugs. It's looking more and more likely he was addicted to these painkillers because of his back pain and mixed some of them up. He doesn't appear to be drunk when he was pulled over just hopped up on pills.

Last edited:
2002 Tiger splits with long time Coach Butch Harmon.
2004 Tiger gets married.

I think these are the two things that eventually did him in. Look at Tiger in 2002 he was strong, in really good shape but also flexible and not beefy. He seemed to really go nuts working out to build strength and size after moving on from Harmon. That wound up getting him further away from the swing that he and Harmon worked on. Then getting married while living the wild life in the shadows must have been extremely stressful. When it all came out it was even worse. I don't think anyone would have given Tiger grief for living that way if he hadn't gotten married. Injuries and recovery certainly derailed him as well. The left side of his body has paid the price for that swing.

Woods story is becoming more believable by the minute.
He volunteered to give the police the prescription drugs he was taking. He volunteered to do the breathalyzer and the urine test.

Yeah looks like I was way off for not believing him about it being prescription drugs. Seems like he still has a serious problem with prescription drugs looking the way he did though.

Yeah looks like I was way off for not believing him about it being prescription drugs. Seems like he still has a serious problem with prescription drugs looking the way he did though.

When was the last time he was healthy for an extended period of time. He's likely been on pain meds pretty regularly since he had that ACL surgery. That had to be 7 or 8 years ago. Sounds like he mixed two that he shouldn't have. Still looking at the picture he had to have known he was messed up and made a very bad decision to get behind the wheel. Its sort of weird seeing just how human Tiger is after the way the first 10 years of his career went.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors