Tiger Woods is in the rough... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tiger Woods is in the rough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fluck him.

Let’s talk about Phil’s W at the WGC Mexico City!!!
Phil and Tiger as the last group at a major ( or any tournament ) is PGA marketing utopia.

Yup. No one except Kaiser cares about Phil.

Yawn.
He’s everybody’s favorite car accident.

Can’t stop rubbernecking.

TVs fault.

Phil wins the Masters.

So is tomorrow appointment TV?

Personally I have much more interest in that than the brackets

So is tomorrow appointment TV?

Personally I have much more interest in that than the brackets
It will be for the non-golf yet tiger fans.

Personally, I loved watching Phil get better and better each week till he won last Sunday.

I will turn it on for a second or 2, hoping to catch him stick a needle in his arse or just choke it away.

Personally, I loved watching Phil get better and better each week till he won last Sunday.

I will turn it on for a second or 2, hoping to catch him stick a needle in his arse or just choke it away.

Some people feel compelled to pick the Beatles or the Stones and hate the other, intelligent people are huge fans of both.

Phil overcoming arthritis and Tiger playing like this less than a year after back fusion surgery are both incredible stories.

Some people feel compelled to pick the Beatles or the Stones and hate the other, intelligent people are huge fans of both.

Phil overcoming arthritis and Tiger playing like this less than a year after back fusion surgery are both incredible stories.
I pick Led Zeppelin and acknowledge intelligent people look up to them and are huge fans of all 3.

I don’t like arseholes and tiger is one.

I’m also convinced he did roids.

Part of me hates him because I loved golf before him, and then golf got ESPN-ized where it was all him, all day.

And admittedly, it drove me nuts.

But yea, I’m a Phil guy.

He plays golf like I do.

Grip it, rip it...and go for it.

I pick Led Zeppelin and acknowledge intelligent people look up to them and are huge fans of all 3.

Part of me hates him because I loved golf before him, and then golf got ESPN-ized where it was all him, all day.

But yea, I’m a Phil guy.

He plays golf like I do.

If Phil played with the intelligence and restraint of Tiger, he would have far more majors.
His grip and rip is entertaining, but costly.

But yea, I’m a Phil guy.

He plays golf like I do.

Phil is boring and The Who were better than all three.

And it only took 249 weeks.

Last edited:

But yea, I’m a Phil guy.

He plays golf like I do.

Speaking of arseholes. If the majority of your peers once called you FIGJAM behind your back, chances are pretty good you are an arsehole.

Last edited:
Speaking of arseholes. If the majority of your peers once called you FIGJAM behind your back, chances are pretty good you are an arsehole.
Not sure who u are, but I’ve figured out that your a hoop only newbie with an obsession of following me around just to post personal insults.

Look, I know that flies over on the Romper Room board, but we are trying to keep that bullspit off the OT Sports board.

At some point I’m sure I’ll post over there and I’m sure you’ll find it and off point jump in and hurl an insult...and IF I feel like responding, I’ll entertain everyone by ripping your patheticly immature, thin skinned, my posts are all pure gold...mind, to shreds.

But not now, not here.

Here, we’ve managed to bring Led Zep, The Who, the Stones and the Beatles into a tiger thread that I had originally highjacked towards Phil.

And well, you ruined it.

Go back where u belong.

Good day, sir.

Not sure who u are, but I’ve figured out that your a hoop only newbie with an obsession of following me around just to post personal insults.

Look, I know that flies over on the Romper Room board, but we are trying to keep that bullspit off the OT Sports board.

At some point I’m sure I’ll post over there and I’m sure you’ll find it and off point jump in and hurl an insult...and IF I feel like responding, I’ll entertain everyone by ripping your patheticly immature, thin skinned, my posts are all pure gold...mind, to shreds.

But not now, not here.

Here, we’ve managed to bring Led Zep, The Who, the Stones and the Beatles into a tiger thread that I had originally highjacked towards Phil.

And well, you ruined it.

Go back where u belong.

Good day, sir.
Both of you knock it off. Put each other on ignore if you have to.

Talk about Romper Room...

Both of you knock it off. Put each other on ignore if you have to.

Talk about Romper Room...
I thought mine was good.

And I did tell him to have a nice day!!

:cool:

I'd hate to see the "Other Sports" forum get sent to the cornfield.

I'd hate to see the "Other Sports" forum get sent to the cornfield.
It won’t.

If we police ourselves and with some Mod help, we should be able to keep this island safe from intruders.

I tried to come up with a Walking Dead comparison, but Team Grimes never seems to keep a home base for long...

Wait, what's going on? Tiger still golfs?

I've been too busy following the NBA playoff chase and Yankees spring training to care, I guess.

The Who were better than all three.

9D6D7EBF-7D00-4849-B9B0-C53154F87F98.gif

I'm watching to see if Sneds can pull it off. I picked Finau in my fantasy pool this week, so from a gambling perspective I'm purely spectating.

But not now, not here.

And well, you ruined it.

Go back where u belong.

Good day, sir.

I am a major golf fan, that likes Tiger but follows it passionately with or without him. I am not following you here.

You took shots at Tiger, I took shots at Phil that are also known. There was not one personal insult against you. Not sure why you went on this wild rant.

I will leave it at that out of the respect for the MOD's request, and be done with it.

Let's talk golf. I have been able to make many a post on the other sports board with plenty of decorum.

Last edited:
As a Canadian and donor to the Golf Canada foundation, I will certainly take a victory by the rookie Corey Connors. But most rookies, who have not really even be close to this tend to fade on Sunday. Not sure when the last time a leader went off with odds of +650, but that speaks to his modest season and a great following pack.

I will take a top 5 from him, as it will go a long way to retaining his card.

If you want to go with a longshot bet I would go more with Sam Burns (at 28:1). He seemed to thrive playing with Tiger a few weeks ago, so maybe he can handle pressure well. He has been getting better all week.

I am a major golf fan, that likes Tiger but follows it passionately with or without him. I am not following you here.

You took shots at Tiger, I took shots at Phil that are also known. There was not one personal insult against you. Not sure why you went on this wild rant.

I will leave it at that out of the respect for the MOD's request, and be done with it.

Let's talk golf. I have been able to make many a post on the other sports board with plenty of decorum.
I left your Phil dig alone because you parachuted into this thread and it was nonsensical.

I was talking about how he’s gotten better each week THIS YEAR. We usually don’t have to walk everyone down the road here.
and then, I guessed, because I ignored you...you posted this.

I thought it was a shot a me.

Mea culpa.

I had to look it up and still, barely remembered Phil being called that.

Clearly, that was a small minority because Phil is anything but an arsehole to his peers. I’m guessing the anonymous source was an old guy on his way out...and pissed.

He never has been an arse to fans, unlike tiger...and I’ve had many encounters with both.

Anyway, all is good here.

I’m pulling for Reed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online