Tiger Woods is in the rough... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Tiger Woods is in the rough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you want about the guy and whether you like him or not, but I had him never playing competitive golf again to picking him to win this week in my fantasy pool.

To be at this point is a fairly remarkable feat give age, injuries, personal issues, etc

Tees off at 1:08 today. Can flip back and forth from tourney to golf channel this afternoon

Say what you want about the guy and whether you like him or not, but I had him never playing competitive golf again to picking him to win this week in my fantasy pool.

To be at this point is a fairly remarkable feat give age, injuries, personal issues, etc
He's beginning to write an interesting story, but it ain't exactly Ben Hogan coming back from the brink of death.

New Tiger Woods biography. Apparently well written and comprehensive.

NY Times book review...

There have been many biographies of Tiger Woods, and surely there will be many more. Some are friendly and shyly philosophical, like David Owen’s early “The Chosen One,” from 2001. Others are curmudgeonly and expert about golf, like Tom Callahan’s “His Father’s Son” (2010).

Amid these books, “Tiger Woods,” the new biography from Jeff Benedict and Armen Keteyian, rides in as if on 18 wheels, for better and only occasionally worse. It’s a confident and substantial book that’s nearly as sleek as a Christopher Nolan movie. It makes a sweet sound, like a well-struck golf ball.

A New Biography Traces Tiger Woods’s Mythical Rise and Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors