Time For A Shakeup... | Syracusefan.com

Time For A Shakeup...

...this better wake the program up. What an embarrassment. Take away getting hot for three weeks last March and we've been absolute dogstuff since joining the ACC.

Take away getting a once in a century lucky performance against Georgetown and getting hot for three weeks last March and Nova has zero championships.

Adios Frank Howard.

Tyus Battle 1st-team ACC next year.

Jay Bilas is the Truth.

...this better wake the program up. What an embarrassment. Take away getting hot for three weeks last March and we've been absolute dogstuff since joining the ACC.

LOL!!!!

You'd think we were BC by all the nonsense getting posted of late.

Our conference record since joining the ACC:
14-4
9-9
9-9 - Final Four (but throw that away! :p)
10-8

Yup - absolute dogstuff. Burn everything. Photobucket burning couch

why? I'm happy with guard improvement. battle came on as the season went on. gillon was fine. mali got better last year enough to get drafted. gbinje went from a sf to a pg. cant bat 1,000 on every player.
I was highly skeptical of how GMac got his spot, to begin with.

There's been the recruiting stuff.

We just haven't been all that good while he's been an assistant.

I think there's some correlation there. I think him being on staff in the role he has puts us at a disadvantage.

upload_2017-3-12_18-38-5.png

Just for a counterpoint: since joining the ACC, Syracuse has been ranked #1 for multiple weeks and won 3 championships:
2013 Maui Invitational
2015 Battle for Atlantis
2016 NCAA Midwest Regional

Have there been struggles? Yeah. But get a grip. Those are the stats of a program in the deepest depths of being hit by the NCAA with the worst penalties ever handed down to a basketball program.

Thank god we offered Washington and got Brisset/Sidibe.

Time to groom and grow instead of pick and pray.

Washington's most recent offers other than ours are Tulane and St. Bonaventure.

We need to hope the staff wakes up and goes all out for Tremont Waters.

Our worst class in a decade? More? At least things are looking up... (that's sarcasm)

Save it. The committee dealt up enough doom and gloom today. Sidibe and Brisset are both d1 p5 talents and Washington was good enough to accept an offer then decommit from a team that would've beat us this year.

Washington's most recent offers other than ours are Tulane and St. Bonaventure.

We need to hope the staff wakes up and goes all out for Tremont Waters.

The staff hasn't done us any favors recently and I don't expect them to anytime soon. Not gonna cry over something I can't change. hopefully a current recruit surprises us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom