Time for the “You up?” Text to Mike Hopkins | Syracusefan.com

Time for the “You up?” Text to Mike Hopkins

he didn't want to screw over his mentor once already, why would he do it now unless JB makes the call?

Is there ANY chance hop comes back?

If SU calls Hop he should have one of his office assistants text back a reply that he's too busy to respond right now, he's out recruiting when he isn't coaching at practice or at games. But I'm sure Hop has too much class for that. But he should.

Gotta imagine Wildhack has back-channeled to his agent at least once already in the past 12 months just to test the waters.

The dude spent the first ten minutes of his introductory speech at UW talking about and thanking Syracuse/JB.

He loves our program, but he may love what he’s begun to create at UW more.

No clue but my guess is why in the world would he. West Coast guy, great job, great pay and he is recruiting so well.

No clue but my guess is why in the world would he. West Coast guy, great job, great pay and he is recruiting so well.

If he wants to coach in the best conference and be the White Knight for his alma mater, he has the perfect opportunity

If his wife truly wants to return home at some point...

the bargaining power that Hop possesses from Thanksgiving until the end of this season probably can't get any more powerful if you ask me. This team is an epic fail and not sure he will be able to repeat the success he will have with Stewart and McDaniel out in Seattle. Might be a perfect storm and have the ability to write his own ticket

Because he loves it here, it’s his school, his wife’s hometown, and Syracuse is a top 10-15 job in the country.

I don't even care if Hop ever comes back. I just want to have a coaching search and see all the big names interested in this job so I can tell all the moaners on here wondering why anyone would want to come to coach Syracuse basketball to shove it up their you know what.

I don't even care if Hop ever comes back. I just want to have a coaching search and see all the big names interested in this job so I can tell all the moaners on here wondering why anyone would want to come to coach Syracuse basketball to shove it up their you know what.

Can the search start tonight

The dude spent the first ten minutes of his introductory speech at UW talking about and thanking Syracuse/JB.

He loves our program, but he may love what he’s begun to create at UW more.
Can we get Otis to reprogram a NORAD missile and have Seattle fall into the pacific?

just curious, where does his father live? I thought mike grew up in la?

His father is currently in LA, but it's easier to get from Seattle to LA than it is from Syracuse.

Griff gets to see Mike coach every year he comes to play USC and UCLA, and the grandkids can spend time with Grandpa over the summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom