Time has come... | Syracusefan.com

Time has come...

Cuse4Life

Walk On
To move in a new direction. The team hasn’t had it for a few years now, we aren’t recruiting well. We have zero centers that can play any minutes.

We need to make a move at the end of the year and find a new coach. One who is not on the bench for Cuse!

My top 3:
Rick Pitino (Iona)
Travis Steele (Xavier)
Wes Miller (UNC Greensboro)

But what if we bring in a new coach and we start to stink. We could lose our relevance.

As if that hasn't happened already?

It is time. We’re just kidding ourselves and putting off the inevitable. This program is below average and the style of play, with these players is a losing proposition. Thank you JB, but it is time. Today’s game was embarrassing on both ends of the floor and this team didn’t play hard today. You might lose Benny with a change, but it has to be done. If the same five players start the next game, you know there is no accountability in this program.

Lol pitino
I mean... it would probably work. Until he gets nailed for his next indiscretion and the program gets burned to the ground, of course. The responses on this board alone would almost be worth it, though.

If JB isnt careful he will not only ruin what he has created but in the process he will ruin it for his staff as The Wild one will be forced to go outside the family. Im a firm believer that if Jim doesnt completely collapse the program that Hop or Red will get the call. However if he continues down this path JW will need to make a splash. Its very sad to see the decline. Im sure losing Sid hurts but anyone with a brain knew that Sid would be hard pressed to make it through the year injury free let along come back from another which i doubt he will. Protecting your Son by not going hard after other 2s and as importantly not playing other guys at the 2 such as Griff, Bras, Joe, is beyond me. Also why doesnt Edwards get more run. The kid has great hands and vision. Give him 10 a game and i bet he does well. Lets hope that Sid and Frank return asap, that Kadary starts, that Jb sits his kid when he goes 0 for 100 and that JB decides to put the time into the program that he has built as it pretty obvious he doesnt do much on the recruiting front. As to the future we will be ok but he needs to retire within a few years. 3 or less. I feel badly as he is SU basketball and its hard to see him like this.

How many top 10 programs would not make a change at coaching after being on or outside of the bubble for 7 years in a row, and not being able to land a top 20 recruit in 10 years, Have to open your eyes at some point.

As people? I’m sure their fine.
But Girard and Buddy are not ACC starters. Nor is Marek (at least at C).

By the way, I’m sure at some point this year we will knock off a team we should not have. Of course we will, because we still have a HOF head coach, or Buddy and or JG will have a big shooting night. I’m sure at least one poster will take that as an opportunity to dunk on the above take.

By the way, I’m sure at some point this year we will knock off a team we should not have. Of course we will, because we still have a HOF head coach, or Buddy and or JG will have a big shooting night. I’m sure at least one poster will take that as an opportunity to dunk on the above take.
We did it last year at Virginia. All other games were as predicted for the most part. I agree that somewhere down the road we will catch a good team having an off day and we will finally hit our 3-pointers and escape with a victory. Other than that our season does not look good.

If JB isnt careful he will not only ruin what he has created but in the process he will ruin it for his staff as The Wild one will be forced to go outside the family. Im a firm believer that if Jim doesnt completely collapse the program that Hop or Red will get the call. However if he continues down this path JW will need to make a splash. Its very sad to see the decline. Im sure losing Sid hurts but anyone with a brain knew that Sid would be hard pressed to make it through the year injury free let along come back from another which i doubt he will. Protecting your Son by not going hard after other 2s and as importantly not playing other guys at the 2 such as Griff, Bras, Joe, is beyond me. Also why doesnt Edwards get more run. The kid has great hands and vision. Give him 10 a game and i bet he does well. Lets hope that Sid and Frank return asap, that Kadary starts, that Jb sits his kid when he goes 0 for 100 and that JB decides to put the time into the program that he has built as it pretty obvious he doesnt do much on the recruiting front. As to the future we will be ok but he needs to retire within a few years. 3 or less. I feel badly as he is SU basketball and its hard to see him like this.
Lots of truth in that, ive brought up some of those points as well.
Id hate to see this program fade into irrelevelance like the football program did by early 2000s
You mentioned years, thats the scary part.
Another stat that made me laugh, not just Pitt scoring 64 in the 2nd half, its that they won that half by 25 points!

I'm waiting for that unexpected win to ambush the board with my IT'S TIME FOR PITINO take, to be followed by an even worse take about Pitino being a bridge to Hop after the next upset.

If 2021 is going to be a dumpster fire as well, I might as well lean in and sniff the fumes.

JB is holding the program hostage. Again, we all know how this ends. Only question is how bad it gets.
We should play 10 guys the rest of the way, team is going nowhere.

we should have last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom