Time to get a new Big coach and fast... | Syracusefan.com

Time to get a new Big coach and fast...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
DC2 and Grant are both frontcourt players. Plus we got alot of good bigs like Melo, and Rak.

Dude, you need to stop concentrating on the basketball aspect of this thing. We have much bigger issues to deal with right now.

I can't believe I'm responding to this post but it's almost impossible not to. Your posts tonight are very short-sighted and naive. This is much larger than SU Basketball. This effects all of Syracuse - victims, alumni, locals, fans, players, coaches, supporters and hell even the economy in Syracuse.
I understand you love the team and most of us do but this situation is and should be about the alleged victims. Their lives are ruined whether it's true or false and deserve to be heard. The investigation will be swift and I have faith in Syracuse University, the City of Syracuse (including the Police) to investigate the matter with an unbiased and in-depth manner. I have nothing of value to add besides I believe the truth will come out and all relevant parties will be held accountable based on the results of the investigation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom