Time to go grad transfer shopping

I'll say it again like so many have before and it's always a arguement. Take buddy off scholly and go all out! I know I know I'm dreaming!

Assuming that doesn't happen, though, would people prefer Brissett for one or possibly two more years, or Blackshear for just one? Guessing the latter.

Alsacs

I am statboy because I use stats to form opinions
Assuming that doesn't happen, though, would people prefer Brissett for one or possibly two more years, or Blackshear for just one? Guessing the latter.
I would take one year of Blackshear over the remaining eligibility of any non-Buddy player on the roster this past season.

Buddy could become a walkon.
It’s something we have in our back pocket.
Give JB a 100k raise and everyone wins.
I think that strategy makes a lot of sense, and actively should be explored.

I've read here that it will never happen, because Boeheim doesn't recruit 13 players. Oops.

But re: the above, barring that happening / more attrition, we're at 13 - right?

Alsacs

I am statboy because I use stats to form opinions
I think that strategy makes a lot of sense, and actively should be explored.

I've read here that it will never happen, because Boeheim doesn't recruit 13 players. Oops.

But re: the above, barring that happening / more attrition, we're at 13 - right?
With Edwards we are at 13 but we can add one more due to Buddy/JB.

Jasoncuse

2018-19 Iggy Hoops ACC Tourney Record
I know it's not happening, but plugging Blackshear in at the 5 would make us so much better than any combination we currently might use. Our offense might have a chance to become more efficient and higher scoring again...

reedny

Hall of Fame / 44 Degrees of Consanguinity
I know it's not happening, but plugging Blackshear in at the 5 would make us so much better than any combination we currently might use. Our offense might have a chance to become more efficient and higher scoring again...
Blackshear would change the equation. II'm sure Buddy and JB would take one for the team to get a player of his ability.

Top Bottom