Time to go grad transfer shopping | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Time to go grad transfer shopping

I'll say it again like so many have before and it's always a arguement. Take buddy off scholly and go all out! I know I know I'm dreaming!

Assuming that doesn't happen, though, would people prefer Brissett for one or possibly two more years, or Blackshear for just one? Guessing the latter.

How easy would it be to grad transfer within conference? I vaguely remember UNC having to jump through some hoops for Cam Johnson

I said weeks ago he was going to follow Buzz to A&M but our staff should do everything and anything to get this kid to visit us.
He is the player we have been lacking for years.

They probably won't even try. SMH

We're maxed out on scholarships, aren't we?

Unless someone leaves, I think we're full.
Buddy could become a walkon.
It’s something we have in our back pocket.
Give JB a 100k raise and everyone wins.

I think that strategy makes a lot of sense, and actively should be explored.

I've read here that it will never happen, because Boeheim doesn't recruit 13 players. Oops.

But re: the above, barring that happening / more attrition, we're at 13 - right?

I think that strategy makes a lot of sense, and actively should be explored.

I've read here that it will never happen, because Boeheim doesn't recruit 13 players. Oops.

But re: the above, barring that happening / more attrition, we're at 13 - right?
With Edwards we are at 13 but we can add one more due to Buddy/JB.

I know it's not happening, but plugging Blackshear in at the 5 would make us so much better than any combination we currently might use. Our offense might have a chance to become more efficient and higher scoring again...

Last time I looked JB was still a University employee and Buddy was his son.

I know it's not happening, but plugging Blackshear in at the 5 would make us so much better than any combination we currently might use. Our offense might have a chance to become more efficient and higher scoring again...
Blackshear would change the equation. II'm sure Buddy and JB would take one for the team to get a player of his ability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom