Titus and Tate: 2003 Title Game | Syracusefan.com

Titus and Tate: 2003 Title Game

Was just talking about that game and night with my pops the other day. The week/weekend before the game in upstate NY, there was a horrible ice storm that took out alot of us on the western side of 315. We had to drive to a bar two towns over who had a generator going to play the game. The bar was PACKED and was highlight of my life

Was just talking about that game and night with my pops the other day. The week/weekend before the game in upstate NY, there was a horrible ice storm that took out alot of us on the western side of 315. We had to drive to a bar two towns over who had a generator going to play the game. The bar was PACKED and was highlight of my life

I remember that. I went out with a friend from college and his buddies from Albany law to some random bar outside of Syracuse. Absolutely packed but the tv images were poor.

And then of course we had that blizzard on the night of the game. Perfect Syracuse April weather.

“He looks like he’s playing Colgate in a November Dome game.”

OMG

The night of the semifinal I drove to two or three places that had power but were too packed to go in. I had a generator, so I had power but my cable was still out. Finally, I just went to the Dome to watch on the huge screens they had set up. Sunday my cable was back on, but the atmosphere had been so great at the Dome that my buddy and I went back for the NC Monday night. We got there early and were in the second row dead center in front of the middle tv. That was great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom