TMZ reporting Kobe killed in copter crash | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

TMZ reporting Kobe killed in copter crash

I was a kid when the Lakers traded for Kobe(for Vlade Divac, lol) shortly after he was drafted.

I was a grown man almost 20 years later losing my mind jumping around the house at 1:30 AM on a work night as he hit every shot down the stretch and willed his team to a W in his last game. The guy basically WAS basketball to me for most of my life. Hard to take.

And unspeakably sad that his daughter was there, who was just getting started. It was heartwarming knowing Kobe was coaching her and that she loved the game and was coming up.

Thankfully he’s still here, but Magic Johnson’s apparent HIV death sentence hit so hard at the time.

Oh yeah that was a huge one considering what was known about HIV at the time compared to now.

Marvin Gaye I've never forgot. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when the news came over the radio while we were driving. This is very sad, God bless his family.

Kobe's crash as it happened. It looks like something tell off before the copter began its spin...
That’s fake. Thats the Grand Canyon.

Thats not Kobe
People suck. What is the reason for that? Twitter likes?
1580084089602.gif

Clemente and Munson, too.
I remember how tough those were but the twitter world just magnifies everything making it up close and personal and sad.

Marvin Gaye I've never forgot. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when the news came over the radio while we were driving. This is very sad, God bless his family.
didn't his father kill him?

I was a kid when the Lakers traded for Kobe(for Vlade Divac, lol) shortly after he was drafted.

I was a grown man almost 20 years later losing my mind jumping around the house at 1:30 AM on a work night as he hit every shot down the stretch and willed his team to a W in his last game. The guy basically WAS basketball to me for most of my life. Hard to take.

And unspeakably sad that his daughter was there, who was just getting started. It was heartwarming knowing Kobe was coaching her and that she loved the game and was coming up.

Right there with you. I have been an unabashed Kobe fan since he arrived In LA. Often to the dismay of friends, colleagues, bar patrons etc... It seems odd to be this sad about the death of someone I don’t know. But I’m pretty damn sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom