To all the faithful out there (and you know who you are).. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

To all the faithful out there (and you know who you are)..

This thread should be emailed to Dino. He’d get a kick out of what this season has meant to people

No. It was minor.

It was against Texas and I was in the front row. I was scared ****less for about 10 seconds. Cuse went for 2 and it as a half back throwback from David Walker to Marvin Graves He caught it right in front of us (believe it or not students used to wrap around that end zone.) Anyways like I mentioned above I was in row A, we scored, Marvin was right there and we went nuts congratulating him by wacking him in the helmet had on his pads. People were pushing me from the back and all of a sudden I am laying on the railing parallel to the ground. If it went all the way over I would have been hurt for sure, maybe seriously. I lost my breath with everyone on top of me and we got pulled to the field. I was sitting on the surf and I see Dome security booting people (because of their crappy railing mind you). They looked at me and I played much more hurt than I was and they let me be fornabout 15 minutes or so. Finally they asked if I was okay and I said yes and the let me go to my seat. If you go to about the 1:21 mark on this video I found on YouTube you will see it. You see me jumping a bit. I have orange and white stripes on my shirt and sweet cutoff jean shorts. I found out later those shorts were as uncool as my hair cut.

It was against Texas and I was in the front row. I was scared ****less for about 10 seconds. Cuse went for 2 and it as a half back throwback from David Walker to Marvin Graves He caught it right in front of us (believe it or not students used to wrap around that end zone.) Anyways like I mentioned above I was in row A, we scored, Marvin was right there and we went nuts congratulating him by wacking him in the helmet had on his pads. People were pushing me from the back and all of a sudden I am laying on the railing parallel to the ground. If it went all the way over I would have been hurt for sure, maybe seriously. I lost my breath with everyone on top of me and we got pulled to the field. I was sitting on the surf and I see Dome security booting people (because of their crappy railing mind you). They looked at me and I played much more hurt than I was and they let me be fornabout 15 minutes or so. Finally they asked if I was okay and I said yes and the let me go to my seat. If you go to about the 1:21 mark on this video I found on YouTube you will see it. You see me jumping a bit. I have orange and white stripes on my shirt and sweet cutoff jean shorts. I found out later those shorts were as uncool as my hair cut.

Great stuff. I was at that game as well.

Just a little bit of talent on that SU team.

Yes, I remember that game. It is memorable because 3 days before I quit smoking. 3 packs a day down to zero. Nice thing is, to this day, I have never picked up another cigarette. Should I owe that to SU football? Why not!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom